forum

Take or leave the offer by the previous poster

posted
Total Posts
show more
pentaqola
well... if i had the time to... yeah! even though i am probably not what any of you expect me to look or sound like. at the same time i would be scared, i mean... none of you know what i look or sound like... i don't know what you all expect from me... i don't even know how you all look or sound like...

even then... i would go... if i can...

sq
Bloom
Seems like something I would attend.

sq
vinnicci
nah

sq
samX500
I probably wouldn't go because I would likely need to travel to attend and that would cost a great deal of time and money. If it was nearby I absolutely would though.

SQ
MisakiTobisawa-
bruh look what we got ourselves into

Well, I guess it's reasonable to be xenophobic and afraid of strangers in a situation like this. But I trust no one here's gonna do anything bad.

Silver chloride (it was pretty important in early photography!)
samX500
No thanks, I have no use for it.

An instrument of your choice, but you have to play it everyday without fail or you will go deaf.
Cahyono29
hmm no,i can't play any instrument after all

someone who always love you no matter what you do
vinnicci
sure, hope they aren't too clingy

a pocket dimension where you can do anything you want, real world time stops while you're inside but you'll still age
samX500
That's would actually be extremely usefull. Just using this as extra time in case you are late is already extremely beneficial, you can also use it to practice anything without bothering anyone and without the need of a studio or anything like that.

The only downside of this is that if you aren't careful you will probably end up depending on it rather than use it when it truly is neccesary, if you have a somewhat infinite amount of time at your disposal, you are likely going to be lax on your homework and will often end up having to use it when it could have been avoided. And there is no immediate penalty for doing that because you won't realize you are aging, you are just going to end up at the end of your life and realise one day that you are way older than everyone else.

I am not sure I have the self control to use something like this so I think I would leave it despite how usefull it is.

SQ
keremaru
hell yeah i'll take it

sq
ASHIQUL
of course
a dimension where you cant do anything but sleep
you will not age at all
and when you're there,a clone of you takes place of you and does your daily routine
when you come back,everything resets but your age
tooooooo confusing i guess but still
samX500
No. I am not sure I get what you mean because your description is a bit shaky but from what I can understand I don't see the interest.

Free money that you know has been gathered from various crime commited by strangers you know nothing about.
MisakiTobisawa-
If it's by crime, then you'll have guilt taking it, just like how you'll have guilt picking up a $100 bill that someone randomly dropped on the ground. No thanks

Anker power bank
samX500
I am not familiar with them (I just learned what a power bank is). I am not using any wireless appliance right now but I am planning to buy a laptop for university so it could definetely come handy.

A metronome.
Achromalia
YES. YES, VERY YES.

- - -

a metronome, with an analog clock screen and timer function that briefly flashes a secondary color for every beat in the current tempo. the tempo range is 1 BPM to 300 BPM.
MisakiTobisawa-
I mean I have no real use for it but my church might use it for band practice

Toothpaste
45Traeath
Seems simple.
Eh, why not.

"Noclip" abilities, but you get a loading screen for 5secs everytime you're going through anything.
And any possible witness can see you while loading.
Tad Fibonacci
5s loading is nothing and the ability seems OP. Imagine scaling mountains with it.
I'll take it.

Same offer.
samX500
Idk, I don't see much use for it but I guess there is no downside.

Good grade on an exam without you putting in any effort.
vinnicci
sure

ability to fast forward time
KatouMegumi
Eh, no. Seems like there's a catch.

All those unborn childern peppy asked for back in 2015.
KemZii
nooooo!!

Your waifu becomes real, but hates you.
KatouMegumi
Pass. I actually wanted to write a paper for myself on topic of waifus and weebs and what would happen to the world if waifus become real. So I refuse, either way. Even if there was no "hate you" condition.

Powers of all Isekai MC's just for you alone! Every powerup they had or will have in their respective story. (Practically becoming literal God, in essence.) but you have to ABSULUTELY MAKE SURE you are as low key as possible.
samX500
nah thanks.

The friendly abolition of all forms of religion worldwide.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Take it.

-

The ability of repeling insects.
samX500
No. In Canada the only insects worth repelling are annoying mosquito and bees/wasp. Apart from those I don't think there are any insect that bothers me. Plus because of winter we don't have insect for half the year. It's just doesn't have a whole lot of benefit and will prevent me from ever interecting with other insect.

A child victim of parental abuse.
Achromalia
to be a victim, or to take in a victim to live with me?

...either way, i think i would take the offer.

plus, i'd like to try and understand people more while i help them cope. sharing resources may be a struggle, but that's fine, at least they have a means to survive. plus, since i don't eat much, i can share some food with them.

seems like a good deal to me. either way, i'd gain useful experience, although the latter may be more problematic.

- - -

same question.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I'd take the child with me. I'll take care of him/her, give a shelter and psychological help. I don't have much, but I'd do my best.

Voluntary bioluminiscence.
vinnicci
i don't think i need it, im fine for now

1 million dollars but your most hated person has direct control on spending it for you
Nuuskamuikkunen
Uh, no thanks. Not even if my most hated person doesn't control it.

128 candles of assorted colors.
Achromalia
although i don't have a use for them, i could sell them, so... sure.

- - -

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

An OT/FG meetup
Nuuskamuikkunen
I Take it.

A tour in Europe.
Radiohead
i've never traveled to a different continent or country, so i'll take it

shape-shifting powers
Nuuskamuikkunen
Depends, does it mean changing the shape of yourself or the shape an object?
I'd take it if it was the latter.

A small amethyst.
Zanzaar
Amethysts are pretty, why not? I'll take it.

Wand of fireballs.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Pretty dangerous. But I'll take it.

A slime pet.
pentaqola
yes... i like pets... yes... i would be taking that... if it wasn't for the amount of cats i have at home... which is a lot. it is already a burden to keep all the cats.

-----

a wishing star in a bottle, but it only has 100 wishes and if you make below 50 good wishes, the star will become a black hole
samX500
Interesting, the issue with this star is that "good" is far from being well defined so wish that I might think are absolutely good might turn out to be bad for this star and end up in the destruction of this world.

I doubt that if I were to actually think about myself that I would find 50 good personal wish, I wouldn't even get close to that many.

And if I were to wish for others, the issue of what is good is going to be really troublesome. I could try to turn the world into a better place but what I think would be a better place might be hell on earth for others, I am also still quite naive and some of the things that I think would be for the best might turn out to be terrible.

I wouldn't take it. It would be too much pressure to make a wish for the well being of the world, I am not confident enough in myself to impose my ideals upon others and I would constantly be questionning wether or not I am truly doing a good action. And if I wanted to avoid that and only make personal wish, I wouldn't meet the required quota and would destroy the world.

sq
Nuuskamuikkunen
It is unclear what is "good" according to this bottle. So I won't take it.

100K dollars, but each time you spend one the closest person will try to slap you.
1 slap per dollar.
samX500
I mean, I can just lock myself in a room far away from anyone and spend it so of course I'd take it.

Assuming that doing so will only delay the slapping and that the next time I go on public the first person tries to slap me then I am not taking it.

the ability to turn the whole world into what you believe would be the best world to live on?
show more