Take or leave the offer by the previous poster

posted
Total Posts
6,153
show more
45Traeath
Nah, sorry.


A missile...
*Woops*
KotoriIsMyWaifu
I guess I'll take it with this wall.

Tae Hanazono's guitar
samX500
I am not really interested in learning guitar but I guess I'll take it. Worst case scenenario I can just sell it.

A life time supply of valve oil.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Free items are always yes for me

A vinyl player
Achromalia
yes.

i don't like vinyl, but i know a friend who would love a player, even if he may already have one.

- - -

the answer to my logic puzzle:

1. 2 is unrelated to 3.

2. 4 has an analogous relationship to 2 as 3 does to 1.

3. 3 is contradictory with 2's statement.

4. 1 is complimentary with 3's statement.
KotoriIsMyWaifu
yes please im a dumb guy

the ability to write twice as fast but you speak twice as slowly
pentaqola
i don't wanna go super speed with my writing, im already sorta quick in writing (and i dont want my classmates to make me their writing slave), and i definitely don't want my voice to be twice as slow. my voice sounds like shit and i don't want it to be even shittier

you get to have an extremely good singing voice, but you are stuck singing everything you say...
vinnicci
nope

a masterpiece horror game but you have to literally shit yourself when you get spooked
Achromalia
i'll play it on the damn toilet. i'd love a game like that if it were free and as enjoyable as advertised.

sq.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I’ve never liked horror game because you-know-why

The ability to go back in time but you don’t remember anything after the time point that you just traveled back to except the fact that you just went back in time. It also comes with a cost of you dying half-of-how-far-you-traveled-back-in-time earlier than you are supposed to be
Cahyono29
the fun part about tme travel is telling people in the past what happen in the future,so no i guess

ability to instantly heal all your wound like wolverine
samX500
I don't see why I wouldn't want that.

The ability to instantly heal all your wound like wolverine but this ability requires a shit ton of energy so you need to eat a lot more than other people.
Tad Fibonacci

samX500 wrote:

I don't see why I wouldn't want that.
A retro PC.
samX500

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

samX500 wrote:

I don't see why I wouldn't want that.
If you need to eat much more than other people, it also means that you need to spend much more money on food and to spend much more time eating all that food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

SQ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

samX500 wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

samX500 wrote:

I don't see why I wouldn't want that.
An OT/FG meetup
KotoriIsMyWaifu
out of my online friends its pretty much only my discord friends that even know what i sound let alone look like, so sure why not assuming i have the time/money

sq
pentaqola
well... if i had the time to... yeah! even though i am probably not what any of you expect me to look or sound like. at the same time i would be scared, i mean... none of you know what i look or sound like... i don't know what you all expect from me... i don't even know how you all look or sound like...

even then... i would go... if i can...

sq
Bloom
Seems like something I would attend.

sq
vinnicci
nah

sq
samX500
I probably wouldn't go because I would likely need to travel to attend and that would cost a great deal of time and money. If it was nearby I absolutely would though.

SQ
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply