Never had pickle. Never liked it. Take.

A bottle of coke.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pickle is like the best! You’re missing in life

OT: coke is fat so no

A swimming pool but you have to take care of it everyday
Kyomaku
No thanks, my grandma has one already.

The ability to stream 250bpm for a minute, every 2 days.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I can already do that....

in mania

Ability to vibro/single tap 200 bpm but you can’t do speed higher than 220 bpm, even double tapping
Kyomaku
Nah, I think I can go up to 160bpm singletap atm when I take extreme measures, otherwise I'm at around 125-130bpm, 120bpm is kinda at the end of my comfort zone for singletap atm, but I can go faster, just not super stable. I wonder if I'll be able to get to 200bpm on singletap one day :D

Ability to alternate perfectly up to 200bpm but you can't stream any faster than it, either.
Nate Bait
I'll take it, i'm bad at streaming xD

A steak.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
We’re back at this kind of offer heh. Yes

2 steaks
Tad Fibonacci
Sure.

Now I know the last offer was tough to beat, so I'll have to deliver a better deal.

3 steaks.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok

You might have gotten me there, but I haven’t used my secet weapon yet

4 steaks
Kyomaku
The stakes are too high for me, I have to decline.

Never get nervous again, but also never feel excited again. Any other emotion you still feel just fine.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sorry but I’d like my exciting life back. Leave

You will never have to hear a bad pun ever again but you can’t make one either
samX500
idk, I guess I'll leave, I don't really care about earing bad pun, often bad pun can be better than good ones just because of how awful they are.

You can fall alseep instantaneously but doing so will sap a lot of energy from your body.
tsundilemma
sure, as long as that 'energy' isn't my life force.

a magical pencil, that's always sharpened and writes perfectly, and with an eraser that never tears your paper.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Give me all the stock you have

You can buy anything under $100 for free, but everytime you use the power, the whole world knows what you are buying
samX500
Interesting. If I take this offer, I know money won't be much of a problem anymore since most neccesities can be bought for less than 100$, letting you acumalate a lot of money to buy more expensive neccesities, however this come at the cost of loosing a lot of your privacy. I don't know if in this situation the world knows who I am. I don't think I would take it either way. If they know who I am, not only would it be bad for my privacy, but I expect my life would be in danger since I will be know for having a lot of money and will likely be the target of many thief, which is a risk I really don't want to deal with. Even if they don't know who I am, I know the internet well enough to know I won't be able to keep my identity hidden for very long, and even if I can protect my identity, then again I am gonna have to spent a lot of effort into protecting my idenity on the internet, which would definitely stress me out. In the and no matter the scenario I would just be affraid for my safety. This offer let's you have a decent amount of extra cash but not enough to buy yourself bodyguards and other conveniance to help you defend yourself and people will know this. It's not worth the risk to go for this.

SQ
Tad Fibonacci
It sounds OP, I'll take it.

I'm sure the world wouldn't care enough about me to notice what I'd buy. And even if someone would then I don't really mind either.

And the power doesn't seem to have any limitations either, so I can pretty much spam it.

------------

Same offer.
vinnicci
nah, probably might start to get annoying to some people(i'd get annoyed if some insignificant shit popup in my head too), hell some psychopath would probably kill me for it lel

sq
captainmilk
oh hm, I wouldn't mind this because I'd just buy normal things, anime stuff, clothes, and stuff for family of course. It also saves money on my family's wallet

same
KatouMegumi
Sure, why not. Sounds exploitable, too.

A 12 gigabytes hard drive full of anime, but it's all astro boy era anime
Husa
yes

sq
Nate Bait
Not much into anime, but i guess i could take it. I could give it to a friend, or just clear the drive out for other things.
Unless if it's that kind of day and i decide to check it out due to interest.

The power to read anyone's mind, but you can't control it: it's on all the time.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
No cause it’s hella nanoying amirite? Up top

Sq
tsundilemma
Nah, wouldn't want to hear people's thoughts in my sleep.

An anime figurine that changes to your current favorite waifu?
samX500
I am not really interested in figurine but if it's free why not.

A tree that can grow meat after having been genetically manipulated to no end. The meat it produces is the exact same as normal meat meaning that is is entirely safe for consumption.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sure. Food problem solved

A truck
Meah
Sure, I'll go full issekai

Truck with no wheels
captainmilk
uh could be a cool hideout. I guess...

Giant donut shaped pillow
samX500
Sure, pillows are great.

You can learn perfectly 2 language of your choice but will forget your mother tongue (no you can't choose your mother tongue as one of the 2 language you are gonna learn)
Plini
Japanese and Portuguese.

A blanket hoodie!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No

An air conditional that can only spew 18C air
samX500
I would leave it.

samX500 wrote:

You can learn perfectly 2 language of your choice but will forget your mother tongue (no you can't choose your mother tongue as one of the 2 language you are gonna learn)
My question was not very clear, I was asking if you would actually take this offer if you had the opportunity to.
45Traeath
What would be the mother tongue in my case? "Being born from two Chinese in France".
Not that matters to me anyway.

Hundreds and thousands.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'd like to take 2 please

You can travel back in time but your lifespan get subtracted 10 times the distances from the moment you want to travel back to to your current time
samX500
I would take it. The biggest issue with time travel is when you are allowed to time travel in long distance in time, the drawback of this power prevents any large time travel to happen and removes it entirely. What could be used with this power is in case something you didn't expect happen, you can just time travel 10 seconds into the past to solve it and such a small time jump wouldn't do much to your lifespan. So for exemple, if you fall down the stair because you didn't see some object lying around the floor, you can just time jump so that it didn't happen and you don't have to suffer damage. Of course this ability has to be used properly since, if you overuse it on things taht aren't that big of a deal, even by small increment you will end up lowering your lifespan considerably.

SQ
Miyu Okamoto
Leave it, I don't know what SQ stands for *sobbu*

A crisp, new tissue?
samX500

Miyu Okamoto wrote:

Leave it, I don't know what SQ stands for *sobbu*
SQ means same question.

I would leave it.

Free tv cable but you can't watch series or movie on the internet.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don’t even watch TV anymore. Leave

The monkey’s paw
Info if you don’t know what that is
Tad Fibonacci
It's a book then. Guess I'll take it, maybe I can find enough time to read it someday.

An alien blaster.
Miyu Okamoto
Leave it. I'm not planning to storm Area 51

An envelope full of glitter?
Tad Fibonacci
Is this bullying? No thank you.

A cup of tea.
show more