forum

Hello gamers, FNF baby here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SirGamalot
My name is Sir Gamalot and I'm a baby rhythm gamer. My only experience with rhythm games is the Herobrine FNF mod as well as the youtubers Woops, Tokaku, and Sillyfangirl. I couldn't beat Herobrine, so I'm here for a easier gaming experience, that I can turn into a non casual experience and have "fun" doing it. I want to play 4K mania like Sillyfangirl, but since I newb, I was told to play 7K. Any advice would be valuable, PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. I would love to get adopted into the osu community. And that's all I have if you want to talk more, just message down below, or add me. I'd love to talk more, but for now buh bya.
Neigdoig
I'd recommend you stick with 4K games, and maybe branch out into others, like Quaver and OutFox (Stepmania). That's what I did, and I play both.
Topic Starter
SirGamalot
I will try out Quaver, it looks fun. But I'm probably going to try to get better at 7k, I'm stubborn, and I gotta listen to my teacher, the great YyottaCat.
NeonGamer001
I'm an FNF person as well, so you should probably stick with 4k like I do. BTW, I'm new to the osu! community lol
Topic Starter
SirGamalot
You all sure like 4K huh... But 7K is supposed to help me get good at stuff. I gotta stick to my values.
WitherMite

SirGamalot wrote:

You all sure like 4K huh... But 7K is supposed to help me get good at stuff. I gotta stick to my values.
yea, learning 7k is much easier if you dont wait, as you'll have a hard time enjoying the easy 7k maps when you could just be playing more exiting 4k charts. if you want to learn 7k, now is best.