alacat wrote:Shingeki no uws :3/
- 00:01:454 (1) - I think it'd look better if it was symmetrical same as here.00:00:172 (1,2) -
- 00:10:910 - add a note ? I guess you follow the guitar at this part.
It's good suggestion but I'd like to leave blank for now. :<
- 00:18:563 (5) - add a finish to the tail of the slider instead of whistle ? it needs stronger sound imo
It's too much imo, I prefer whistle since there is no finish in music.
- 00:23:780 (5) - I recommend you to use 1/4 slider at here. i want a drum whistle to the tail of the slider.00:24:106 -
I feel 1/4 slider is too much here :<
- 00:33:889 (2) - add a whistle to the tail of the slider.
- 00:50:843 (2) - same as here. 00:18:563 (5)
- 00:52:962 - ,00:54:266 - ,00:55:571 - How about putting whistle sound with constant rhyth at kiai time ?
ok done :3
- 00:23:454 (3) - it's fit for drum sound i feel. and you can make the natural flow.
- 00:33:889 (3) - add a whistle to the tail of the slider.
- 00:51:495 (5) - same as easy diff. finish sound ...
Too much imo.
- 01:03:407 (2) - add a finish to the head of the slider.
I'll do whistle instead.
- 01:14:973 (2) - add a finish to the tail of the slider instead of clap ?
Clap seems better for me. ;_;
I want a whistle sound at kiai time too
- OD+1 ? i like more difficult for insane diff.
Gonna think more about it.
- 00:11:888 (1) - add a whistle to the tail of the slider or put 20-30% volume.
- 00:16:769 (5) - ctrl +g , it needs more spacing for jump.
I think crtl + g doesn't work here. :<
- 00:24:595 (1) - try to make the spacing equal here ? looks better imo.
- 00:27:856 (2) - How about remaking this slider ? :3 Aim for the next note.
Good idea, I'll try it.
- 01:25:600 - 30~50% volume ,please :3
love this diff
this map is really interesting <3
Good luck !
Thank you alacat!
00:11:888 (1) - With HP drain rate 4, there's no need of 2 finish points like this so remove new combo of this note?
This I'd like to keep because it adds a bit of flare to the start of the break IMO.
00:17:747 (2) - Track of this slider covers (1)'s end point, if possible, would you re-shape this slider like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/951040 ?
Ah, this is intentional. :3 I enjoy this flow more so than the blanket, and it's an idea that I think fits the song image.
00:47:419 (1,2) - (Suggestion) Why don't you make this couple same distance(Nazi orz) as 00:48:071 (3,4) :3?
fixed I think :<
00:06:019 (1,2,3,4) - 1/4 Jumps... There are only 80~82 mili-seconds to move cursor with this pattern so I worried for Mouse users orz or, I'm too old orz
00:11:236 (1,2,3,4) - ^
They are pretty difficult, but I think they're a pretty common technique now. I'll try to make them better here.
osu! was changed too much orz
/me tries to learn new-style mapsets' techs
Crazy jumps! >:)
Thanks for modding arken1015!!
- Make sure widescreen storyboard support. it is conflicted between mapsets
- 00:17:095 (3,4,5) - Rhythm is a little strange IMO. how about this rhythm? it looks more followed well vocals.
Alright I changed these rhythms.
- 00:27:530 (1) - A little bad overlap. how about move to like x:123, y:180?
moved it ._.
- 00:36:497 (1) - Same. this is intended?
- 00:46:914 (1) - Unsnapped slider one lol
- 01:10:418 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,1) - I like it ~~
- 01:25:057 (3) - nazi. how about makes it more perfect y axis symmetry?
Thank you scanter!
Thanks for star Leper! It's not capital because that's how the title/artist is originally written. Weird huh?
Dat Leper wrote:It's Dangerous to Go Alone! Take This...
BTW, why not capital letters? D:
Here's a source from Tari: