forum

Bancho not announcing first place [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Derekku
I played through Lady Gaga - Just Dance [Crazy Party] and got first place (S rank) but had a slider break during the song. But, BanchoBot did not announce that I had gotten first place.

The bug is either:

1) Not announcing first place when there is a slider break
2) Not announcing first place when full combo isn't reached (doesn't sound right, since people get 100's on sliders sometimes and get first place with a combo lower than full)
3) Bancho died for a moment and added the score online but not in chat

I dunno. I forgot to take a screenshot but I don't think it would've mattered :<
Mystearica
Isn't it just that the map hasn't been played enough yet? I think there's some sort of mechanism in place for announcing #1s to prevent the new maps getting a whole bunch of #1 spams in the chat ._.

I didn't get announcements on Real Emotion either and there were even more scores on that ;p
Topic Starter
Derekku
There had been two other scores on the map before I played, but both were A's were lower combos. Then I played and it didn't announce. A few minutes later, animask played, full combo'd, and it announced. Then when I had finished replaying and FCing it with a higher score, it announced it too.

:<
Mystearica
I can only guess it hates you then since I fc'd stuff (no 100 sliders, perfect) with more scores and still had no announcement.

Or it possibly hates me as well, lol.
Gens
I think there should be at least 6 scores or so on the map for banchobot to announce you got 1st place.

I have got #1s with one MISS and banchobot still announced, so I assume it's the score amount.
So I wouldn't consider this a bug~
RemmyX25
iirc its 40 plays before Bancho announces #1s
Topic Starter
Derekku
Per difficulty or per beatmap? I could've sworn that someone's #1 on another difficulty of the song was announced before I played it the first time, but I may be mistaken.

Either way, thanks~
peppy
Pretty sure it's more like 100 scores and is per difficulty.
Topic Starter
Derekku
Okay. Thanks for clarifying :)