forum

[added] [osu!mania] Unranked LN mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +611
show more
woc2006
No plan to implement such mode recently, you can easily get this kind of maps with converter.
xxbidiao
YOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZYYOU ARE JUST CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However I don't think this would be implemented before 7key-at-the-same-time rule would be wastelanded.
Peppy would think this mode not as a mod that can be played by everyone
17VA
I support it. 16times

I am a o2jam style - mapper and I wanna see a lot of ranked LN songs.

also, "7 keys at same timing -> unrank" rules are.... must be remove imo

PS/2 "nkey revolver" or "7Ks at once" keyboards are only 8 dollars.

also in USB connection, use S+D+F+Space+>+?+Rshift can input 7ks at once.
Bobbias

woc2006 wrote:

you can easily get this kind of maps with converter.
We can't get LN versions of every map with the converter. There are way less full LN maps than normal ones, so even if we found all full LN maps, there are many maps we can't play as LN versions.

The reason we request this is because 1) finding LN versions to convert is hard, and 2) many maps do not have an LN version.

There are very few easy full LN maps to practice. This mod would make every map, including every easy map, an option to practice full LNs.
Akihiro
*Toss stars*

Gud idea. Support.

ANd yeah, converter is fine but it requires messing around in your map files, creating another diffs etc... this would be good to have all the diff available without worrying about deleting stuff later on etc...
gintoki147
I support this.
It's better to learn this kind of thing when you're just starting, like me. lol

~bumping ancient thread~
ExVeemon
I'd support this, if I had anymore stars left...

Still, this is a pretty good idea honestly. If you know me well, you know that I love LN's in 4K. :D

I wonder how this will turn out -w-
[DaYan]
Bump~
-Maus-
The weirdest idea I've ever seen, considering that people just hate those noodle patterns
[DaYan]

Transformau5 wrote:

The weirdest idea I've ever seen, considering that people just hate those noodle patterns
Maybe because people don't have an effective way to practice them? ;)
I think this is actually a great idea.
And i love noodles
-Maus-

[DaYan] wrote:

Transformau5 wrote:

Maybe because people don't have an effective way to practice them? ;)
I think this is actually a great idea.
And i love noodles
No, mostly because they suck a fuck and are out of the beat whatsoever.
abraker
I support. I need more practice out of these.
Blaizer
I have an early version of this mod working already. It also supports limiting the simultaneous keypresses to 6 (or any number) with a reasonable algorithm to choose the best column to end when an over-the-limit one needs to start. I might try to finish it at some point.

I made a video of what I hacked together in a night. I've added a lot of features since then, and I have a few more planned before it's done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p3PF6Nls_Q
abraker
Just because Blaizer has something going doesn't mean it will be a thing if we wait. Reviving this.
gintoki147
Still waiting. C:
EL-S
come on boys
aesu
reviving this.
abraker
I've been thinking about ghosting with this mod while still appealing to players who have N rollover, and I think allowing to set LN intensity is the best way moving forwards. This will determine if the LN's begin and end at the same time or not and how many there can be at a time.
Acid-san
I just read this Request and saw it was posted 4 years ago, even though I'm gonna try to make this LN Mod.
I will post here again when I have something that works. :D
M i a u
+1 good idea !
smoogipoo
Gonna mark this one as resolved now that's it's been implemented in lazer. Stable is feature locked as far as mods are concerned so there's no chance of this getting backported.