1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +577
show more
posted

Transformau5 wrote:

The weirdest idea I've ever seen, considering that people just hate those noodle patterns
Maybe because people don't have an effective way to practice them? ;)
I think this is actually a great idea.
And i love noodles
posted

[DaYan] wrote:

Transformau5 wrote:

The weirdest idea I've ever seen, considering that people just hate those noodle patterns
Maybe because people don't have an effective way to practice them? ;)
I think this is actually a great idea.
And i love noodles
No, mostly because they suck a fuck and are out of the beat whatsoever.
posted
I support. I need more practice out of these.
posted
I have an early version of this mod working already. It also supports limiting the simultaneous keypresses to 6 (or any number) with a reasonable algorithm to choose the best column to end when an over-the-limit one needs to start. I might try to finish it at some point.

I made a video of what I hacked together in a night. I've added a lot of features since then, and I have a few more planned before it's done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p3PF6Nls_Q
posted
Just because Blaizer has something going doesn't mean it will be a thing if we wait. Reviving this.
posted
Still waiting. C:
posted
come on boys
posted
reviving this.
posted
I've been thinking about ghosting with this mod while still appealing to players who have N rollover, and I think allowing to set LN intensity is the best way moving forwards. This will determine if the LN's begin and end at the same time or not and how many there can be at a time.
posted
I just read this Request and saw it was posted 4 years ago, even though I'm gonna try to make this LN Mod.
I will post here again when I have something that works. :D
posted
+1 good idea !