WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

I'M the retard.
All I read.
Esupanitix

supergarlic wrote:

I'M the retard.
All I read.
Wizard Of Orz
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kitsunemimi
/derail
rust45
(Going off of Weegee's post)
Granted, but you don't need a high rank in the first place and the Genie kills you for making a useless wish.

I wish topics derailed less.
Kitsunemimi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Metruzero
Granted but now all the topics are topics you hate talking about.

I wish for a new TV.
Kitsunemimi

Metruzero wrote:

Granted but now all the topics are topics you hate talking about.
:cry:

Granted but it's a new crappy TV.

I wish that Forum Games/Random were separate forums.
rust45
Granted, but all the games derail and get sent to random anyway.

I wish to never get songs stuck in my head unless I want them to.
Esupanitix
Granted but trolls don't get wishes granted for being subatomically-brained /b/tards that cannot prove anything.

I wish rust knew that if I were a tard (as in stupid), that his brain would be well below subatomic.
Wizard Of Orz

strager wrote:

It can't be called a brain if it's subatomic, idiot.
rust45
Ignoring the drama and since Weegee's wish is nothing good to go off of, I'll just grant my own.

Granted, but when the song gets stuck in your head, it never leaves, even after other songs get stuck in there, eventually your brain blows up from too many songs playing at once.

I wish Weegee would quit being a drama fag.
5ku112
I just saw the last few Weegee posts.

Granted, but Weegee takes it up a notch and sends you a PM filled with smilies and size=200 font about his feelings.

I wish for the Mibbit client to work.
Kitsunemimi
qlum
granted but your ISP cut off the internet

I wish the old topic was back
Esupanitix
granted but,
OOPS, LOCKED!

I wish for friends on Mario Kart Wii(C) that are not hackers, cheaters, liars, idiots, cheap, perverted, mean, rude, trolls, cyberbullies, or imaginary. >:3 Beat that, bitches.
Wojjan
Kitsunemimi
you what your what? The genie didn't see the word "wish" in there, so he didn't do anything.

I wish that I have the determination to finish all my homework as soon as I get home from school.
rust45
Granted, but it takes so long you have no freetime.

I wish I had more holidays in the year.
Sir Minelli
Granted! Just kidding!

I wish I could find gold coins at the end of a rainbow :'(
kuwarudo
Granted but they weren't the kind of gold coins you were expecting.

I wish we wouldn't get flooded again
Wojjan
granted, you get burnt by lava.
Kitsunemimi
Granted.

I wish, that my school, wouldn't have such a stupid librarian (she's new) with such stupid rules on backpacks on the hooks in the library, the loaner laptops, the laptops in general, the laptop's image that she likes to use so often to reimage everyone's laptops, and every other stupid thing she does, I wish would just go away.
Wojjan
TL;DR: Granted but you suck

I wish this wish was corrupted.
Powerdrone
Kitsunemimi
Jinxy
Granted, but some of the cops are awesome at touhou/any other bullet hell game and weave through them before shooting you(irony), which automatically stops the wish.

I wish I didn't have to wish after a corruption.
Sleep Powder
Kitsunemimi
Wojjan
Branted but yôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô

I wììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììì
Kitsunemimi
Granted but your wish has already been corrupted, in terms of data.

I wish that the genie spontaneously combusted.
Neo@lex
Granted but you get caught in the explosion.

I wish I could take it easier.
Esupanitix
Granted but the genie kills you for the avatar-involving joke known as Yukkuri you can't take it any easier than you already are, due to having a Reimu(Green) Yukkuri Avatar.

I wish for the full and whole value of Pi. Not the food, not the pie chart, just the numerical Pi.

Pi as in
~
||
rust45
Granted, but what you showed was not the Genie killed you for wishing for the value of something that does not exist.
~
||

Seriously, what is that?

I wish that I had the motivation to map.
Wojjan
Granted, you suck

I wish this wish was wished before
Powerdrone
Granted, but it ended just as disastrously as last time. With you being attacked by birds. And a savage chimpanzee. Seriously, who keeps a pet chimpanzee?

I wish for a pet chimpanzee to be the best osu! player ever.
Esupanitix
Granted. 24,320 people get banned all at the same time, depleting osu.ppy.sh of its' intelligent population.

I wish SRB2 2.0 was backwards-compatible so I wouldn't have to recolor everything to make it look right.
Wojjan
You made a grammar error.
No wish for you.

I wish Weegee wasn't a retard.
GladiOol
Granted, but it's weegee so he went back to a retard a second after your wish.

I wish for pie.
Wojjan
Granted IN YOUR FACE

I wish Weegee would stay smart after my previous wish.
show more