forum

Hi :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Choni -
Hi guys. I just start playing this and it's really fun. If anyone else is new, add me and we could play together??
Haha. I got somewhat good since yesterday and want to find someone who is evenly matched so I could have a rival type thing...
I have mostly Nightcore maps and some others I never even heard of and just downloaded them.
I'm on when I have the time....
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forums~ :3
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
CsavarNat16
Welcome to the forum! :D
Raiken-
Yo, Welcome! And What type did you play? If it's The Osu!Normal one, Im in. Let's play togethere!
Topic Starter
- Choni -
Sorry Raiken, I play on normal and on the osu! play style. I got some new maps that I got pretty good at and I got my first S rank!!