forum

osu! community contributors

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani

Winshley wrote:

Some of people mentioned here aren't even staffs. They should be becoming one, considering how hard they have contributed! x3
An issue I'd see with that is that people who develop things for the game might not be all interested / qualified to moderate forum and stuff.

I'm not saying that any of these people aren't qualified (I don't know them well enough to judge, but I'm assuming they are qualified enough), but still o3o.
Mara
Good job.
Winshley

CDFA wrote:

Winshley wrote:

Some of people mentioned here aren't even staffs. They should be becoming one, considering how hard they have contributed! x3
An issue I'd see with that is that people who develop things for the game might not be all interested / qualified to moderate forum and stuff.

I'm not saying that any of these people aren't qualified (I don't know them well enough to judge, but I'm assuming they are qualified enough), but still o3o.
That's true.

At least the staffs should consider recruiting them based on what they're good at. :P
Oyatsu
Really you guys are so good. Thank you guys for me can play a good Osu!game as now :D
Mira-san
Congrats and thanks for everything lol. ;)
Deni
Congrats to everyone and keep making osu! more awesome. ;)
Mirage

Mara wrote:

Good job.
Stefan
Good job, good work!

I'd love to contribute Larto. :P
cheesiest

Maddy wrote:

Mara wrote:

Good job.
Andrea
Congratulations everyone!
CXu
You know it's a good list when you recognize most of them \:D/
Congrats!
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU MY DOG MILLHI
LTTP
Grats!!
Proud of you's!
Archangel Tirael
The most annoying is the fact that in addition to envy this thread I have nothing else caused it.
Anyway, it was my idea. A year ago I offered it to enter, even in a slightly different interpretations are.
/me tries find prooflink.
peppy
The most annoying part is that you would post such a thing. Ideas are worth nothing. Implementation is everything.
Yuzeyun
Congratulations to all of you, you really deserved it. \:D/
Teara
Congratulations to all of you. Glad to see you all are getting recognized for all the work you put into osu! Thanks for all the hard work.
Xierra
Man, wish I was here since the beginning of Osu!
So far most of those old names, I only know from the mentions in the forums, not through chat or direct contact.
But I do know, they must be someone legendary, and the post here has given the medal of contribution. Congratulations!

And oh hey, you guys are amazing, I'm sure with that announcement done, your name will be on the hall of fame! :D
Kayano
Congratulations to all
XPJ38
I agree with everything in the OP. Congratulations and, most of all, thanks a million to every people mentioned in the thread!
Dragvon
Awesome, keep up the good work guys <3
Archangel Tirael

peppy wrote:

Ideas are worth nothing. Implementation is everything.
It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
—Steve Jobs
tiper
Gj. You guys deserve it.
I should get one for economical support /o/

okey not really, but it would be nice :3
quiz-chan_DELETED
Go, LuigiHann! o/
And others too, of course!
peppy

Archangel Tirael wrote:

quotes by someone
Smart people are worth nothing if they can't execute their ideas.
tiper
ppy why so mad? why are you giving a fark?
Ekaru

Archangel Tirael wrote:

peppy wrote:

Ideas are worth nothing. Implementation is everything.
It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
—Steve Jobs
peppy didn't hire you
KinkiN
Nc guys \:D/ keep up the great work \:D/

would be better if they had ' osu! contributors ' forum title imo
dkun
Congrats to all of you! You all deserve it. :D
Low
wowee congratulazacheeons everyone

today is the day i learn that blazevoir is a girl
BeatofIke
Congratulations contributors!
Thanks for bring osu! to where it is now! :D
NaomiMinette

jacob wrote:

Apparently you haven't seen my custom IRC slap yet ;P

Anyway, grats to the others as well!
Stefan

Otonashi Yuzuru wrote:

Nc guys \:D/ keep up the great work \:D/

would be better if they had ' osu! contributors ' forum title imo
I guess to have it as bagde looks better since the position can always change and tbh it's more important to know as example that Blaze is a GMT as a Contributor. But I got your point at that. :P
Ekaru

jacob wrote:

At least you weren't like, "Why does Blaze sound like a girl on Skype?" for a long time. I've been asking myself that since... last Dec, I believe? And "Why do you pick female protagonists in Pokemon games?" and some other things.

I'm so damn slow.
momp
congratulations to everyone! :D
XEPCOH

jacob wrote:

SAME
Lust

jacob wrote:

+1
Mirage
What about me? I contributed to fabolousness
Darkimmortal
Totally unexpected, thank you to the staff and all involved! Glad to have been able to give something back to this incredible game+community :)
ziin
moonbeam needs some love, but I suppose sgl isn't really original.
show more