forum

Hello people

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wojowu
Hi, I'm Wojowu (fairly often called LittlePeng9 on web) and I'm actively Osu-ing since January. I've never been active on forum (well, once, but that was tech support), but I hope to now start visiting forum.
As a side note, I hope to start working on my first beatmap soon, but don't ask for details, because I did not chose song yet :p
neonat
Enjoy mapping, it can be fun, it can be tiring haha.
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Yunia Anindya
welcome~ :)
Zalaria
Welcome to the forums! I too started my osu! journey way back in January, and I also want to make some epic beatmaps ^^ I wish you luck!
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
CsavarNat16
Welcome to the forum! :)
Good luck for your first beatmap ^^
Raiken-
Welcome to the board, Enjoy your seat here!
Also, goodluck for the beatmap~
Nub1
welcome to the forum :)
Topic Starter
Wojowu
Thanks for welcoming me! This week I'm away from home so I probably will be inactive until Tuesday. See you then!
Topic Starter
Wojowu
Thanks for welcoming me! This week I'm away from home so I probably will be inactive until Tuesday. See you then!
Raiken-

Wojowu wrote:

Yourwelcome, and see you too!