forum

new being in this wonderful world

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Imperitum
Hi everyone, i'm not that new, i played for like 2 months, but i nearly ever talked to anyone (dunno what to say on general channels :s) and just learnt to tap the beats. So i post here to start trying to integrate the community. :p

I'm 19 years old and i live in France.
I discovered this game on some forums while i was getting more and more interested into animes and mangas, and i've finally fallen in love with the "moe culture" and japanese stuffs, tough i don't know much about all of this. ^^'

Now i play very regularly, almost everyday. I only play osu!classic. I mainly focus on passing maps and then going on faster and faster maps, but i still suck at this game, my speed limit is rather low, and i got a shitty accuracy on everymap i play, even at lower speed (that are too slow now ><).

Otherwise, i play to League of Legends but i'm quite bad on it too. I'm not that much of a gamer, as far as i remember, i've spent most of my free times on forums only. :p

I think that's it, feel free to ask anything or dunnowhat. :p
-Seren-
hi!!

welcome and enjoy your stay
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
CsavarNat16
Welcome to the forum! :D
Yunia Anindya
welcome~
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Topic Starter
Imperitum
Thanks a lot for your welcome ^^