forum

Precise mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
onotoleonide
No slider circle, cursor should follow slider ball only.
Multiplier 1.06 (?)
As secondary mod of hr (like dt/nc or sd/pf) (?)
TheVileOne
This sounds like it would be an ugly mod. No support until the design can be rectified.
[Kanzaki Ranko]

SuperCuteGirl wrote:

Multiplier 1.06 (?)
It's not hard enough for a 1.06 mod. HR and HD are way harder than this on most cases (except those maps with 50000.0 SV)
deadbeat

SuperCuteGirl wrote:

Multiplier 1.06 (?)
this is very easy. i do that most of the time. or rather i try to >_<
gonna deny this one. any objections, please let me know
Marcin
Easy? Please try to follow some of DJPop tag4 sliders (the one which have very wide sliders, and you need to move a mouse in centre in order to pass it, unless you're crazy enough to move mouse up'n'down)
CXu
This could actually put on some difficulty for some slider-heavy maps with jumps and curvy/faster sliders and whatever. Also decrease sliderball size and sliderbreaks everywhere \:D/

Buut yeah it's probably the same on any easier difficulty.
deadbeat
untagging to get more opinons
XinCrin
Honestly I don't like this idea . Sounds so . . I don't know lol
TheVileOne
The sliderball is enough of a tell of where the slider is moving. This wouldn't be difficulty for most beatmaps. This mod is also more similarly associated with Hidden with less functionality.

It would be a pain in CTB and it wouldn't be useful in taiko or mania. There is not enough thought put into this idea to make it worthy of consideration. There's more problems than added functionality.
Topic Starter
onotoleonide
As I said it can be secondary mod of HR, so CS and AR value will be larger and it won't be that easy.
[Kanzaki Ranko]

SuperCuteGirl wrote:

As I said it can be secondary mod of HR, so CS and AR value will be larger and it won't be that easy.
There's no point in you increasing CS, AR and OD like it happens in HR and still keeping the same multiplier, though... SD/PF are mods made to be convenient, and NC is exactly the same as DT (arguably easier on songs with hard rhythms + HD).
Niko-nyan
that's true that Maav said anyway
for more info please give me the screenshot of this mod and gameplay of this mod (the slider that you pointed)
FrzR
Some players don't mind about the slider circles. They just follow the slider ball and that's it.
Zare
>Too easy

what. you guys, wtf

Dragons
Six Trillion 0108
F.I Charles
Placebo Dying
and like, EVERY OTHER MAP that is not labeled [Easy], [Normal] or [Hard]?

This would by far be hardest mod. Do you guys even realize how much mapping depends on the ridiculous leniency sliders have? Take that away and 90% of 2013 maps become outright UNPLAYABLE. (lel I just realozed I said 2013 maps but didn't link a single 2013 map.. oh well you get the idea.)

Edit: Oh, did I misunderstood the whole thing? Is this supposed to only take the visibility of the slider circle, but not the leniency? Nevermind me then.
- L A U R A -
Isn't this kind of... useless to be honest. I mean there's already hard rock :)