forum

Feist - 1234

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, July 03, 2009 at 8:37:03 AM

Artist: Feist
Title: 1234
BPM: 110.02
Filesize: 3570kb
Play Time: 00:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.58 stars, 52 notes)
Download: Feist - 1234
Download: Feist - 1234 (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Requesting BPM/Offset check please ^^;
Inozuma
BPM seems indeed fine.
I've got 940 for the offset.

But this song is strange, ticks on the metronome sounds fine on the beat, but vocals often end/start on 1/8 ...
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
Yeah I had around 940 or so when playing with the offset but the notes didn't sound right with the vocals. When testing it I was often mistiming by like 3-10 ms. I'm not sure if that's something to get to worked over or if I should be able to get it without having any mistiming.

Should I just editing the song in 1/8 then? :X
Inozuma
I think you should map at 1/8 for the moment.
Maybe the timing is still off, and if someone find the right timing, you'll just have to resnap.
foulcoon
This is from the timing help thread.

Just for the record you should rarely every have to use 1/8 snap, and you should never use it for the entire map. Using 1/8 in sections usually means your timing is bad.

BPM 110.00
Offset: 9,690

You'll need two separate offsets, as the timing changes when the band drops out in the middle to repeat the same kind of intro thing. It also seems like this might be using the 1/3 or 1/6 snap divisors, because the vocals are in a semi-swing style. Good luck and I hope I've helped.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Graveyard-edededed by request of user.

I hope I didn't do anything funny. d: