forum

Half year in osu, still no intro lmao

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HankJW
Hi! I'm kinda lazy to choose an original name lol. I mostly play mania but i also play taiko :p (playing taiko once each month counts?).
I'm also trying to make beatmaps (don't look at them), i can barely beat some 6* maps in 4k, 3* in 6k.
I found the game because i used to play fnf (not too much), and i wanted a better challenge.
Anyway, i hope i survive here :D
Neigdoig
Have you tried Quaver or OutFox? I'd recommend you take a look into those games.
Julian_Kaiser
If I were to say about the games Neigdog mentioned above.

Quaver requires time to properly adjust visual latency and stuff to sync more accurately, never tried outfox.
Outfox may be a good suggestion for a DDR simulator that can run simfiles and etterna is also one to consider.

I'm not really into beatmania sort of games so I can't really say much.

Also, I came to say Hi.
Neigdoig

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

If I were to say about the games Neigdog mentioned above.

Quaver requires time to properly adjust visual latency and stuff to sync more accurately, never tried outfox.
Outfox may be a good suggestion for a DDR simulator that can run simfiles and etterna is also one to consider.

I'm not really into beatmania sort of games so I can't really say much.

Also, I came to say Hi.
You just have to know how to do it correctly, and set your visual offset to your g2g of your monitor, in terms of Quaver.

AS for OutFox, it's the same StepMania, just rebranded as such by Tiny Foxes, because this is StepMania 5.3.