forum

I'm french too :O

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shARPII
I'm not really new but I've never introduced myself :3

shARPII (pronounced "sharpi"), I'm 20 y.o, I live in France (baguette, fromage etc.. ^^)
I've helped to create the Osu! booth at Japan Expo (Paris) which allowed to show the game and meet the french community who already knew Osu!
Japan Expo
a part of the french community :3 (sorry, the picture is way too big)
http://puu.sh/3wzBH.jpg
I really like watching animes (if you want to check my anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/shARPII)
I think my fav anime is Ano Hana :)

On osu!, I'm currently playing std. Unfortunately, I'm too bad with other mods ^^
I like mapping/modding : you can PM me if you want a mod but I warn you, i'm really lazy ^^
The best way to get my mod is the french modding queue I have created with some friends : French Baguette Queue

Anyway, if you want to speak/play with me/learn things in french (ololol :D)/ask a question about anything (modding, etc..), feel free to PM me in game or on the website!

See you!
Awoo-
What's up :)

I hate Justin Bieber too O:

Hope to see you around.
CsavarNat16
Hello, welcome to the forum! :)
I hope you enjoy your time here. ^^
Topic Starter
shARPII
Thank you guys o/
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^

shARPII wrote:

I'm I like mapping/modding : you can PM me if you want a mod but I warn you, i'm really lazy ^^
I love this. :) sent mod request via PM.
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Yunia Anindya
welcome! XD