forum

Suzuki Konomi 'n Kiba of Akiba - Watashi ga Motenai no wa Do

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Jenny
Few little changes about Rejection (00:35:451 -, 00:44:751 -), mostly everything changed from Zare's stuff unless stated otherwise

Easy: Anything but 00:57:351 - + 01:18:501 -
Hard: 00:24:651 - no
00:55:401 - not a concern with new default
RLC: 00:24:951 (2) - same as 00.24:651 - @Hard
Insane: 00:45:801 (4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1969031

Also, removed (TV Size) from title after talking back to KSHR:

Zare
Let's take a last look at Rejection then, don't kd this post as it's part of the previous mod

1. AR+ 0.5; it's currently really hard to read, especially with circle-jump sections liek the second kiai part, higher AR would ease this a bit.
  2. The drain is beyond hope, but we've talked about this a lot already. It should be fine with the Insane diff as alternative map to play when you can't pass this.
  3. 00:18:051 (9,10) - consider using circles here because of the equalish vocal-intensity on the ticks, similar to 00:20:451 (7,8,9,10) -
  4. 00:33:201 (2,2) - I'd agree with jesse on rasing the spacing on these to accentuate the snap.
  5. 00:35:038 (1) - this one is a pain, neither the spacing nor the previous slider or w/e implies this being 1/3, and I'm constantly 100'ing it. Use sliders here:
  6. 00:44:601 (2) - jump feels a bit overdone, especially since there's nothing here that would imply that big of a spacing increase. reduce the spacing.
  7. 00:48:651 (1) - reduce the spacing to 1.20 as with the previous streamjumps
  8. 00:51:801 (2) - you might want to reconsider whether this spacing really makes sense in regards to the song
  9. 01:23:601 (2,3,4,5) - Make the spacing here consistent or make it so that it makes sense in some way, especially that antijump on 5 feels weird
Once this and RLC's mod is answered, AND once I have confirmation about the weird snaps, this can be ranked.
Topic Starter
Jenny
17:03 Jenny: 00:18:051 (9,10) - sliders because want to do exactly that: less emphasis on vocals so the next combo has more of an impact with the sliderangles and backleading jumps
17:03 Jenny: 00:21:051 (1) - different vocalist and tonage, is more sliderbuilt
17:09 Jenny: 00:34:751 (1,2,1,2) - errr.. no. using any more slider than this (or anything else, for that matter) will only fuck up the soundpatterning and nothing else. it's correctly snapped and the approachrate should give you enough room and time to get this
17:10 Jenny: 00:44:451 (1,2,3,4) - harsh drumfinish to the section
17:11 Jenny: 00:48:651 (1) - not part of the streampattern anymore but a new individual one; makes no sense to space it exactly like something that's entirely different in nature and song
17:12 Jenny: 00:51:651 (1,2) - again, harsh sectionfinishing drums, fairly reasoned in my book - yes, hard, very hard, but that's exactly what goes well with the minibreak before the kiai kicks off

Poking RLC when I next get to see him online.
RLC
seems like jenny changed the nc's already, and i changed the other things
http://puu.sh/b96cx/ad528ea1a9.zip
Topic Starter
Jenny
Please don't utilize an apostrophe for a word's plural form, it's posession >:

updated
Zare
Alright then.
Stefan
Congrats!
Maruyu
Gratz o3o
DakeDekaane
uguu Zare so mean :u

Congratulations \o/
Lust
finally, where it should be. congratulations!
Dainesl
Congratulations~
Topic Starter
Jenny
happy30
yay jen gj
winber1
crap holy my god

ye ranks my congrats omg

k

!!
hehe
i have never felt so unconfident of my aim until now...
Chewin
I remember this <3 Gratz!
kamisamaaa
oh god!
this get ranked!
graz!!!
Dainesl
Wait, shouldn't the Japanese name for Suzuki Konomi be 鈴木このみ instead of 鈴木木乃美?

http://puu.sh/badMC/78e35195ac.png This suggests the former is more correct.

This is from http://www.animax.co.jp/special/anigp/ and I tried to get a non-Wikipedia confirmation so maybe this works as evidence?

In addition, other ranked maps such as http://osu.ppy.sh/b/391521 and http://osu.ppy.sh/s/49621 have 鈴木このみ.
Garven
Disqualifying to fix the artist.

And we're back.
Topic Starter
Jenny
fixed

I can't read kanji :V
Dainesl
Sorry about this, it had to be done. Re-congrats anyways!

鈴木 = Kanji, このみ = Hiragana, just saying :v
xxdeathx
Was it necessary to wipe all those scores like Snowwhite's full combo?
Nwolf

Will people ever read that
Ulysses
Wow
It has been a decade since this map was unranked.
Recongrats jenny
JappyBabes

Nwolf wrote:

Scores have been saved before with reranks. Wiping is pretty questionable when you're just changing something like artist unless replays rely on that data.
xxdeathx

JappyBabes wrote:

Nwolf wrote:

Scores have been saved before with reranks. Wiping is pretty questionable when you're just changing something like artist unless replays rely on that data.
Exactly my point. Changing the artist doesn't affect the actual beatmap, so they didn't have to wipe scores.
Ulysses
BATs do not save record of replays in qualfied maps so disqualfied=reset all replays.
Garven
The system has evolved over the years, and now disqualifying a map clears everything automatically. There is no halfway anymore. Go get your scores again when the map hits ranked lest ye precious scores be at risk of another purge. Arr.
luxoDeh
Only one thing... Dainesl mentioned that name issue 5 days ago... we could have avoid this...
(I don't care about the scores, also because I didn't had any high scores anyway, but talking in general... -.-)
Dainesl
I would've asked a QAT about this but I thought that this would have been resolved sooner ;_;

really sorry about the highscores but I just had to mention the artist ;_;
luxoDeh

Dainesl wrote:

I would've asked a QAT about this but I thought that this would have been resolved sooner ;_;

really sorry about the highscores but I just had to mention the artist ;_;
it's not your fault, you did the right thing
xxdeathx
RIP snowwhite and everyone else who managed to FC Rejection or get a top performance off this mapset >.<

at least I didn't =/