Suzuki Konomi 'n Kiba of Akiba - Watashi ga Motenai no wa Do

posted
Total Posts
show more
emiilycc
PRO! :DDDD!
winber1
Re-checked. Seems pretty good now.

Currently, I don't really know what's happenig with the title length problem, but I guess we'll see what happens with that.

bubbled :3
dkun
Just a note: this cannot be ranked unless the title bug is fixed.
Zare
Someone fix this Q_Q
Andrea
p/2568308

Popping this for now due to the incorrect title.

Once the title bug is fixed and you've changed it, call me back and I'll fully mod this.
Zare
Uhm, that wasn't really a reason to pop the bubble. Jenny as well as the BATs knew it couldn't be ranked like this, but well, the map itself is good to go, so they bubbled it already, waiting for the Bug fix. Taking one bubble and thus one potential rank away like that for a technical issue is kinda mean =/

In any case, I notied something in [Rejection]:
00:47:676 (3,1) - Why is this not spaced out like 00:47:976 (4,1)? I would do this in order to keep consistency and to fit the stronger Beat at that point.
Topic Starter
Jenny
^that's because it feels really awkward to change the spacing that early in the stream already - you just came out of the slider with full speed, then slow down, but then you would have to jump yet again and that really just crashes each other and feels totally meh
Callum
~
Topic Starter
Jenny
If only title length fixes
Lance
ppy pls resond.
Raging Bull
one day
Zare
9 months and counting.

better put screenshot previews on top of the screenshot in song select rather than fixing bugs that prevent cool ranks
Topic Starter
Jenny
Zzzz..
Breiz
I'm still waiting peppy ~3~
Lust
let it live
Zare
It apparently works now

yay
Stefan
pls do it for her