forum

How is he doing it?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cokezi-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9lsFA7qkho

Is he spinning with his arm? I can't tell..
Shohei Ohtani
If you're spinning with your arm then you're doing it terribly wrong

He looks like he's making very quick wrist movements with a small circle radius.
ryza

CDFA wrote:

no
Shohei Ohtani

Silynn wrote:

CDFA wrote:

no
ok.
Soulg
if they are super quick spinners like on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/2201 you can use your arm and still be able to hit the next notes easily
Topic Starter
Cokezi-

CDFA wrote:

He looks like he's making very quick wrist movements with a small circle radius.
.. What?
Shohei Ohtani

Cokezi- wrote:

CDFA wrote:

.. What?
Depends on what you're whatting on

The first line yeah I'm retarded and misread that as like using your whole arm (Which I've seen people do and it's just like no). haha silly me whoopsie i made a boo boo

But the second one, replace wrist with arm and I guess it's right.

Because you can see that the radius of his spin is really small, so he can get more rotations in rather than making huge circles.
MMzz
Looks like he is using a very lose grip and vibrating in a really tight circle. Must hurt.
Topic Starter
Cokezi-
Looks extremely easy and comfortable to me..
- B e B o -
amazing >O<
Aquamarine
Strange grip. Looks like he's only using this thumb, ring, and index. I would say it's both arm and wrist. There is definitely wrist movement.
Topic Starter
Cokezi-

Aquamarine wrote:

Strange grip. Looks like he's only using this thumb, ring, and index. I would say it's both arm and wrist. There is definitely wrist movement.
2 wierd