forum

mouse settings for osu.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Roricon
I have a playcount of 2.5k now and I am playing with a mouse. I never changed my mouse settings. I just looked at my mouse setting and disabled something called "enhance pointer precision" after that i played a map that i could never pass. And guess what i passed it. And finally my mouse doesnt start to go crazy with spinners. So I'm wondering are there any other mouse options that can improve my gameplay.
Zare
low dpi is preferred by many good mouse players. Depending on your osu!-resolution, 400-800 dpi should work.
set mouse speed to 6/11 in windows settings and to 1.0 in osu!settings to get the most precise settings
Topic Starter
Roricon
My mouse speed was 8/11 I'm going to try with 6/11 now. And im really impressed how unchecking one box can make such a difference.
uzzi
Well, once you have the speed set to 6/11, everything is personal preference from here.
Topic Starter
Roricon
k Thanks for the help. And i've put it back to 8/11 I couldnt make far jumps with 6/11. My resolution is 1680x1050.
Breiz

tomden wrote:

k Thanks for the help. And i've put it back to 8/11 I couldnt make far jumps with 6/11. My resolution is 1680x1050.
Just use 6/11 in windows, 1.0 in osu! and change your dpi, if you can't adjust your dpi then use the osu! settings. High or low dpi is preference, the best mouseplayers use high dpi (or rather overall speed, some of them have low dpi mice); high dpi might be easy on easier maps, but it needs practice on harder maps. You could also change your screen resolution, many people prefer smaller res for better vision over their playfield.