[WIP] osu!mania maps, sorted by difficulty

posted
Total Posts
show more
PeteN00b
possible to put them all in 1 pack or?
Rugazza
I seem to be stuck at Novice 9 and 10 >.<
I mean I can play the song but like I can't recognise some of the patterns and end up getting B's and C's
lenpai
It it weird that I got a decent score (sightread) in G59 (Level 30 something) and not be able to pass Wintersun?
Tristan97
Nope, I can pass G59 pretty easily, but can't get more than halfway through Wintersun
PyaKura
HP drain didn't seem to be taken into consideration when the list was made.
Bobbias
Also, it's normal for LN patterns to be harder for anyone not used to them.
Aqo
I find wintersun a ton easier :V
Bobbias
Yeah, I'd agree that the patterns in wintersun are actually easier too.
PyaKura
I'm far more comfortable with simple notes patterns :(
Relicks
I played some ddr and stuff so im kind of 'novice' to the 4K and I dont really like playing other layouts but this maplist only have 7K maps, can anyone help me with some great maps for learning 4K?
lenpai
^ lel
Go find the 4SAM thread.
t/162296 This should help.
AGRX
Sorry for reviving Necro, but what about to make map pack containing all maps. and make collection.db that has 4 collections (Beginner, Novice, Advanced, Expert)
I will be much more comfortable.
Wiggull
Too many 7k songs, 7k is whey to hard for beginners to learn, I keep forgetting how to do it and some of the songs in the beginner category are really hard so this was very confusing so it didn't help me at all, 7k is too hard I will stick to 4 and 5k c:
CephiCC

Wiggull wrote:

Too many 7k songs, 7k is whey to hard for beginners to learn, I keep forgetting how to do it and some of the songs in the beginner category are really hard so this was very confusing so it didn't help me at all, 7k is too hard I will stick to 4 and 5k c:

actually I'd point each new player in the direction of 7k before any lower key amounts. It's easier to learn lower key modes after learning higher key modes. 7k is only marginally more challenging than learning 4k. You started playing only 20 days ago, I'd try learning about the game more before posting things like this.

sidenote, if you know 5k, then 7k should be really quite easy to learn

stop playing autoconverts for god's sake you aren't learning shit by playing autoconverts :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Stickman92
oath sign [LV. 3] - Lieselotte i has been deleted in beginner 1
Osti_old_1
Beginner Beatmaps to hard 7K maybe better start with 4k :D
ShichiKun_old
Yep.Now i learn the basic patterns.Now im improving in just 7 months. >_<
Terrible
very useful, improving very quickly now with user-made 7k maps ^_^
depzdai
There are some maps have been deleted from thoase beginner packs:
- oath sign [LV. 3] - Lieselotte (B1).
- Shinseitaiju [Lv. 5] - ExPew (B4).
- oath sign [LV.8] - Lieselotte (B7).

Maybe there are more but I'm too lazy :d. Anyway, please fix or delete these links. Thanks.
Majky
Díky moc :D
AGRX
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
xcjijaglcx
I'm waiting for the update on the list...
therzvsm
I am having a very hard time with big money easy mode . I cant hit all notes that fast. However i passed easily the other maps from that begginer category(4 i think)
MondaysGhost
thank you for the 7k i always find 4k so yeah it is really great to see some 7k :)
Kaneki_002_old

chonicle wrote:

Can I put a link of this thread in my userpage? This is a great help to people who want to try some mania :D

chonicle wrote:

Can I put a link of this thread in my userpage? This is a great help to people who want to try some mania :D
ScxrletRose
Hi, i know this thread is very old now, but i really enjoy these levels, and i appriciate that you take your time to do this. I am currently on Beginner stage 3, as i am pretty new to mania. I am mainly a osu!standard player, but i forgot my mouse somewhere, so i cant play standard, lol. And i find osu!mania really fun and interesting, so i might start playing it more. I were just wondering if maps get "outdated". Like is it better to play newer maps than old maps, that are like 5-10 years old? At least on osu!standard the game "physics" change over the years.
Sorry for bad english, and thanks for reading :D
M i a u
:) ! thnks for this thread <3 <3 :)
Fellow
Thanks
SoRaKee
Thanks! I stumbled upon a wall that prevents me from improving since I've been playing 4-5 stars on 4k for a quite a while now. I've seen a lot of guide on improving in mania and one of them is to play and get good on 7k.
FilipPaul
Flip Flap [Normal] isn't available for download.
Astiredian
Sorry if this is a dumb question. New to osu!. If I download a beatmap and the hard difficulty is selected, will it download the easy difficulties too? Or do I need to select the right difficulty before downloading?
Caput Mortuum

Astiredian wrote:

Sorry if this is a dumb question. New to osu!. If I download a beatmap and the hard difficulty is selected, will it download the easy difficulties too? Or do I need to select the right difficulty before downloading?

if you download a beatmap, it will download every difficulty it has.
M Fauzan S
Thank you for this thread :D
SadZeroTwo
Thanks bro! :)