Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
347
show more
- Shikieiki -
thanks man....
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0581-0590 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Click here for the complete list.

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
chong601

- Pandoro wrote:

Osu beatmap pack 0581-0590 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Click here for the complete list.

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
I can help with that, but it would be nice if the megapack layout remains the same like the previous releases:


tn5421

chong601 wrote:

- Pandoro wrote:

Osu beatmap pack 0581-0590 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Click here for the complete list.

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
I can help with that, but it would be nice if the megapack layout remains the same like the previous releases:


Make sure I get sent a complete copy before you make it publicly available; I will seed it from home + from seedbox.

Also, out of curiosity, would there be any interest in condensing the first 5 megapacks into one superpack torrent?
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

Make sure I get sent a complete copy before you make it publicly available; I will seed it from home + from seedbox.

Also, out of curiosity, would there be any interest in condensing the first 5 megapacks into one superpack torrent?
If we create the new megapack it will end up using around 100gb for the seeders for a pack that is nearly useless.
You can just click 5 different magnets and you get the same result.

For the copy, I'll send you a pm as soon as I have it seeding.
tn5421
pandotracker.me has been unreachable for me for....well, several days now.

EDIT: 30 minutes after complaining, it comes up.
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

pandotracker.me has been unreachable for me for....well, several days now.

EDIT: 30 minutes after complaining, it comes up.
Got some issues in my home network where an access points pretends to be the dhcp server and disconnects everything with wrong IPs
Fixed today morning :P
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0591-0600 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.

Osu beatmap pack 0501-0600 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
:arrow: If you download this pack, please, leave it seeding, we need as much help as possible :P

Click here for the complete list.
tn5421
I've noticed that I'm not seeding 501-600 as much as I'm seeding the middle packs.
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

I've noticed that I'm not seeding 501-600 as much as I'm seeding the middle packs.
Some people are still downloading the minipacks instead of the megapacks.
Anyway Happystick asked me to start a new thread and he pinned it, so from now on reply on this one
t/687910
Pituophis
301 - 400 isnt working for me
- Pandoro

Pituophis wrote:

301 - 400 isnt working for me
Try using the magnets, I'm getting errors aswell from the 301-400
Souldecision
Thanks a lot for this, I'll try to seed as much as I can when I'll finish the download <3
- Pandoro

Souldecision wrote:

Thanks a lot for this, I'll try to seed as much as I can when I'll finish the download <3
Hey Souldecision, the thread has been moved to https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/687910
Please sign in to reply.

New reply