Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
347
show more
- Pandoro
Looks like is offline, I'll check what happened as soon as I'm home.
Back online.
[Peachy]
they seem offline again?
Where can i get some of these (maybe 400-latest)
- Pandoro
[Peachy]
oho, now theyre working, must have been something wierd my side :D thanks
- Pandoro
New torrent pack available! Beatmap Packs 541-550
Click here to download
Click here for the complete list.
Phenomz
Are there torrents for the beatmap packs of other modes? (Taiko, ctb, mania)
- Pandoro
New torrent pack available! Beatmap Packs 551-560
Click here to download
Click here for the complete list.
- Pandoro
New torrent pack available! Beatmap Packs 561-570
Click here to download
Click here for the complete list.
- Pandoro
Fixed the website :P
Now it's a cool website :D
https://pandotracker.me/
ThShadowm
thanks man i apreciate it because ive had a crappy internet right now
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0571-0580 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Click here for the complete list.
- Shikieiki -
thanks man....
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0581-0590 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Click here for the complete list.

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
chong601

- Pandoro wrote:

Osu beatmap pack 0581-0590 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Click here for the complete list.

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
I can help with that, but it would be nice if the megapack layout remains the same like the previous releases:


tn5421

chong601 wrote:

- Pandoro wrote:

Osu beatmap pack 0581-0590 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Click here for the complete list.

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
I can help with that, but it would be nice if the megapack layout remains the same like the previous releases:


Make sure I get sent a complete copy before you make it publicly available; I will seed it from home + from seedbox.

Also, out of curiosity, would there be any interest in condensing the first 5 megapacks into one superpack torrent?
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

Make sure I get sent a complete copy before you make it publicly available; I will seed it from home + from seedbox.

Also, out of curiosity, would there be any interest in condensing the first 5 megapacks into one superpack torrent?
If we create the new megapack it will end up using around 100gb for the seeders for a pack that is nearly useless.
You can just click 5 different magnets and you get the same result.

For the copy, I'll send you a pm as soon as I have it seeding.
tn5421
pandotracker.me has been unreachable for me for....well, several days now.

EDIT: 30 minutes after complaining, it comes up.
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

pandotracker.me has been unreachable for me for....well, several days now.

EDIT: 30 minutes after complaining, it comes up.
Got some issues in my home network where an access points pretends to be the dhcp server and disconnects everything with wrong IPs
Fixed today morning :P
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0591-0600 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.

Osu beatmap pack 0501-0600 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
:arrow: If you download this pack, please, leave it seeding, we need as much help as possible :P

Click here for the complete list.
tn5421
I've noticed that I'm not seeding 501-600 as much as I'm seeding the middle packs.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply