Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
347
show more
chong601
Great :D

But there's one problem... It seemes that your webpage doesn't have the latest packs (looks like reverted back to the old versions) and the tracker stats is not available for viewing...
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

Great :D

But there's one problem... It seemes that your webpage doesn't have the latest packs (looks like reverted back to the old versions) and the tracker stats is not available for viewing...
i suppose you are using the old address (kater.selfhost.me/osutor) which i replaced with a single PHP. New link is http://kater.selfhost.me/osutor.php
//edit1: totally missed to change the description in the main article of this thread oopsy... now link is correct here as well...
Topic Starter
freakkater
NEW TORRENT ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0361-0370
Magnet | Torrent
chong601

freakkater wrote:

NEW TORRENT ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0361-0370
Magnet | Torrent
Snatched the torrent but 48 KB/s????
B1rd
I will DL and seed for a bit.
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

freakkater wrote:

NEW TORRENT ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0361-0370
Magnet | Torrent
Snatched the torrent but 48 KB/s????
yep. had to max-out my speed for the website and tracker availability... until 2017 i will host on this lame shit internet connection... but then i will get 50MB/s down and 10MB/s up at my town! btw you are the first one who loaded the torrent chong... everyone of the first ones will have the slowness of a torrent first and all later-loaders get full bandwith from multiple hosts!
B1rd
OP you are a good person.
[Bystander]
A little ot but...
What p2p client do you use?
Bitorrent is scarey. Utorrent is scarey.
(PUP) :o
Ash Marley
Do you have a torrent of all Ranked beatmaps?
chong601
Bad news... My VPS quota hit 3.2 TB at the moment, all torrents are subjected to a permanent 512 KB/s limit till 30 September

freakkater wrote:

yep. had to max-out my speed for the website and tracker availability... until 2017 i will host on this lame shit internet connection... but then i will get 50MB/s down and 10MB/s up at my town! btw you are the first one who loaded the torrent chong... everyone of the first ones will have the slowness of a torrent first and all later-loaders get full bandwith from multiple hosts!
Speed isn't my first priority... I'll wait till i get 100% for the torrent and i will tank the leechers until everything is sorted :D

[Bystander] wrote:

A little ot but...
What p2p client do you use?
Bitorrent is scarey. Utorrent is scarey.
(PUP) :o
I use uTorrent 2.2.1 (the last version before ads is added)
Yep they are scary but if you still wanna use it, remember to use diskio.sparse_files (and prepare for extreme fragmentation) and as well enable diskio.flush_files to prevent RAM getting filled by Windows if you are using the latest BitTorrent or uTorrent.

Ash Marley wrote:

Do you have a torrent of all Ranked beatmaps?
yep there are
Pack 1-330 (one big RAR)
Pack 1-200 (individual packs)
Pack 1-300 (individual packs)
Packs 301-370 aren't packed into one unless if they are in 100s
Topic Starter
freakkater

Ash Marley wrote:

Do you have a torrent of all Ranked beatmaps?
see website please: http://kater.selfhost.me/osutor.php
Approved Packs 1-10 and 1-11 are available!
All Ranked Maps are included in the other torrents as well (about 95% are ranked)
Ash Marley
Thank you. You're a legend! I'll seed them too.

edit: extracting the rar just gives me a bunch of audio files, images and osu files. Doing the usual dragging the osu file into osu doesn't work. None of them work. Am I doing something wrong?






Also, none of the beatmaps were in separate folders with the associated files. It's all just 1 mixed folder.
chong601

Ash Marley wrote:

Thank you. You're a legend! I'll seed them too.

edit: extracting the rar just gives me a bunch of audio files, images and osu files. Doing the usual dragging the osu file into osu doesn't work. None of them work. Am I doing something wrong?






Also, none of the beatmaps were in separate folders with the associated files. It's all just 1 mixed folder.
O.O did you extracted the .osz file as well? You are doing it wrong.....
The correct way is extract all .rar beatmap packs to /path/to/your/osu!/folder/Songs then launch osu! (if you didn't open it) or press F5 (if you have opened osu!).
DON'T MANUALLY EXTRACT THOSE .OSZ FILES YOURSELF! DOING THAT MIGHT CAUSE SOME ISSUES (like yours)

Edit: which beatmap pack torrent you use?
Salamat
Thank you. I always wait until 10 beatmap packs have been uploaded to download one of your torrents. I get a bunch of new songs every 1-2 months thanks to you. :)
Ash Marley
No, I only extracted the rar file. This is the content of the rar file.

It's fine, I got it now. It was just anime pack 1. It extracted zip files within the rar for whatever reason. The others extracted just the osu files.
Topic Starter
freakkater

Ash Marley wrote:

No, I only extracted the rar file. This is the content of the rar file.

It's fine, I got it now. It was just anime pack 1. It extracted zip files within the rar for whatever reason. The others extracted just the osu files.
when using winrar or other likewise software you can extract via drag and drop. but if it still extracts all within as well then you have to check your settings!
MiloSx7
Thanks! This is awesome! Since my upload speed is only 150kbps I will seed every pack I currently play. When I finish and download a new one I will quit seeding last one and seed the new one instead.
Lucmans
Thanks for posting these torrents!!!
Makes everyone's life soooo much easier : D
Razorflamekun
I went ahead and created a torrent for packs 371-376.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhtu3j4riugvy ... rrent?dl=0

I'll be seeding it as much as I can until I get a few additional seeders.

Cheers!
chong601

Razorflamekun wrote:

I went ahead and created a torrent for packs 371-376.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhtu3j4riugvy ... rrent?dl=0

I'll be seeding it as much as I can until I get a few additional seeders.

Cheers!
y u do this D:
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply