Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
chong601

freakkater wrote:

well not completely... :idea::arrow: you can add this to the tracker-list as a webseed... helps to save some time eventually...
well BitTorrent and uTorrent doesn't support webseeding thru FTP :o
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

freakkater wrote:

well not completely... :idea::arrow: you can add this to the tracker-list as a webseed... helps to save some time eventually...
well BitTorrent and uTorrent doesn't support webseeding thru FTP :o
ups... sorry, i have a scripted frontend where i can add some things that are in beta-stage... as like adding ftps to torrents... officially in beta test and maybe added to dunctionality in the next month/years, depending on amount of requests for it.
chong601
In the meantime, i have 2 torrent running together at the same time to do some testing... (Hope it works though :o)
-[ Kami ]-
Hello

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/235779

This link is Beatmap Packs 0001-0330 torrent

I hope advertising

I need torrent seeder
Topic Starter
freakkater
Salamat
Wowowow 1-330?? Thanks for doing that.
chong601

freakkater wrote:

Torrent:
osu! Beatmap Packs 0001-0330.rar.torrent

Magnet:
osu! Beatmap Packs 0001-0330.rar
need more disk space on my VPS D:
EDIT: i think i gonna pass :(
ThePooN
downloading and seeding with my seedbox all beatmap packs listed on your 1st post!
Topic Starter
freakkater
Domo arigato! Many Thanks! ~love to all seeders~
Klockwerk
Downloading and seeding myself, just wanted to say thanks so much!
chong601

MOAR LEECHERS PLES
chong601
VPS shutted down till Sep 3 for routine management
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

oh well then see you back in list on 3rd sep.!
chong601

freakkater wrote:

chong601 wrote:

oh well then see you back in list on 3rd sep.!
well horribad news... the VPS that i am currently using having some really bad DDoS recently... instead of routine maintainance, i will perform server migration from Chicago to LA... should be done in 200-600 minutes according to the provider atm... (and some performance tweaks to make the server more responsive to really high upload speed in excess of 20 MB/s since there's some VPS/seedbox with that speed around these days though)

EDIT: have been completely migrated my VPS to another location... the hostname for FTP still remains the same (ftp://chong601.no-ip.org) but the IP has been changed to ftp://64.94.100.118
benjanyan

chong601 wrote:

Dese Windoze guise :P

Good luck.
chong601
UPDATE: Server is back up.
Changes:
  1. Changed location to LA
  2. Changed utorrent version to 2.2.1 (screw 3.4.2 they are pure crap)
  3. Some hard disk improvements (we have SSD in place)
Imperf3kt
I'll help :P
Server located in NetherLands

I'll leave everything I grab on there, pretty much until I decide to let the box expire.

Edit: Or rather, I would --- IF I could actually get the .torrent or the magnet link...
chong601

Imperf3kt wrote:

I'll help :P
Server located in NetherLands

I'll leave everything I grab on there, pretty much until I decide to let the box expire.

Edit: Or rather, I would --- IF I could actually get the .torrent or the magnet link...

(Download speed is usually 900 Mbps but limited to 300 Mbps due to hard disk speed limitation)
chong601
Since the beatmap-torrents are now well-seeded... i have stopped all seeding and now focusing on 1-330 extreme big packs till it have 100 seeds...
(I will seed back small torrents after i have done seeding packs 1-330
Topic Starter
freakkater
:idea::arrow:Website of me now has all .torrent files and magnet links checked and working!
http://kater.selfhost.me/osutor.php
show more