forum

Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
Patyfatycake

chong601 wrote:

Patyfatycake wrote:

Chucked the lateset one on my seedbox, hopefully it helps.

yeah it does :o
Try it on a public torrent, goes even crazier XD.
chong601

its something o.o
benjanyan
-
4oki
Osu Beatmap Megapack - Almost all beatmap packs until 21.06.2014
LISTING
FROM TORRENTS (+ obp form obm):
osu! Beatmap Pack 1 - 360
Approved 1 - 12
Anime 1 - 4
Easy 1 - 4
Internet 1 - 4
Korean 1 - 3
Nightcore 1 - 4
Rhythm 1 - 4
osu!mania Beatmap Pack 1 - 2
Taiko Beatmap Pack 1 - 2
Silver Forest 1
Video 1 - 4
Metal 1
IIDX Pack 1 - 2
Viotex Pack 1
Catch the Beat Beatmap Pack 1

FROM OSU BEATMAP MIRROR:
Taiko 1 - 3
osu!mania 1 - 9
Best Of
2011 02 OK
2011 01 OK
2010 02 OK
2010 01 OK
2009 02 OK
2009 01 OK
2008 01 OK (Best of 2008!)
2007 01 OK (Best of 2007!)

MISC:
BACK-ON - Flyaway
Best of 980
Best of 2007!
Best of 2008!
Best of darrihuka
Best of 2009! - English Rock, Pop, Hip Hop
Best of Gens
Best of orioncomet Pack
BIGBANG - Alive
holiday Packs 2009 + 2011
Gojou Kai - SECRET SEVEN
Gunther - Pleasureman
Hardcore!! Pack
La Roux
Imogen Heap - Speak for Yourself
Larto & Pals
Metro Station
Matchbox Twenty - Exile on Mainstream
Mindless Self Indulgence - You_ll Rebel to Anything
Pasonia Presents - SELECTIONS
Susumu Hirasawa - Greatest Hits
Tsubasa Chronicle Beatmap Pack

CHARTS:
-Didn't download-
DOWNLOAD (75.82 GB)
http://kickass.to/osu-beatmap-megapack-21-06-2014-t9246697.html
chong601

4oki wrote:

Osu Beatmap Megapack - Almost all beatmap packs until 21.06.2014
LISTING
FROM TORRENTS (+ obp form obm):
osu! Beatmap Pack 1 - 360
Approved 1 - 12
Anime 1 - 4
Easy 1 - 4
Internet 1 - 4
Korean 1 - 3
Nightcore 1 - 4
Rhythm 1 - 4
osu!mania Beatmap Pack 1 - 2
Taiko Beatmap Pack 1 - 2
Silver Forest 1
Video 1 - 4
Metal 1
IIDX Pack 1 - 2
Viotex Pack 1
Catch the Beat Beatmap Pack 1

FROM OSU BEATMAP MIRROR:
Taiko 1 - 3
osu!mania 1 - 9
Best Of
2011 02 OK
2011 01 OK
2010 02 OK
2010 01 OK
2009 02 OK
2009 01 OK
2008 01 OK (Best of 2008!)
2007 01 OK (Best of 2007!)

MISC:
BACK-ON - Flyaway
Best of 980
Best of 2007!
Best of 2008!
Best of darrihuka
Best of 2009! - English Rock, Pop, Hip Hop
Best of Gens
Best of orioncomet Pack
BIGBANG - Alive
holiday Packs 2009 + 2011
Gojou Kai - SECRET SEVEN
Gunther - Pleasureman
Hardcore!! Pack
La Roux
Imogen Heap - Speak for Yourself
Larto & Pals
Metro Station
Matchbox Twenty - Exile on Mainstream
Mindless Self Indulgence - You_ll Rebel to Anything
Pasonia Presents - SELECTIONS
Susumu Hirasawa - Greatest Hits
Tsubasa Chronicle Beatmap Pack

CHARTS:
-Didn't download-
DOWNLOAD (81.29 GB)
Soon...
ain't got space for that at my VPS :o

@freakkater: when you will release the beatmap pack 351-360?
Topic Starter
freakkater
AS soon as i am back from my holiday... weithin the next days for sure. Am going back home in monday
Salamat
Yeh, can't wait for 351-360... thanks for doing this, it's very helpful :)
knazze
Thank you for keeping this updated, i used to suffer from downloading beatmap packs from mediafire.
chong601

knazze wrote:

Thank you for keeping this updated, i used to suffer from downloading beatmap packs from mediafire.
I believe we have this mirror instead of using the dreaded mediafire...
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

knazze wrote:

I believe we have this mirror instead of using the dreaded mediafire...
Well, if you have the opportunity to choose, feel free to use the way that suits you best, ok? 8-)

Short Q&A:

Q: Why Torrent?
A: you can load parts, stop it at any given time and resume it, checksum-provided reliability for the data, keeping traffic costs on ALL servers a little bit lower (remember a server is paid by workload/traffic), downloadrate as high as your internetconnection can provide

Q: Why not?
A: lower bandwith-throughput because of the upload you make (when browsing on the web while uploading a torrent)(-->pausable), from my knowledge there are 2 countries worldwide who will sentence you for the usage of legal torrents (turkey and in some cases only liechtenstein)

updates on the tracker coming soon... stay tuned!
Topic Starter
freakkater
NEW TORRENTS ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0351-0360

Magnet | Torrent
chong601

freakkater wrote:

Well, if you have the opportunity to choose, feel free to use the way that suits you best, ok? 8-)

Short Q&A:

Q: Why Torrent?
A: you can load parts, stop it at any given time and resume it, checksum-provided reliability for the data, keeping traffic costs on ALL servers a little bit lower (remember a server is paid by workload/traffic), downloadrate as high as your internetconnection can provide

Q: Why not?
A: lower bandwith-throughput because of the upload you make (when browsing on the web while uploading a torrent)(-->pausable), from my knowledge there are 2 countries worldwide who will sentence you for the usage of legal torrents (turkey and in some cases only liechtenstein)

updates on the tracker coming soon... stay tuned!
reason i canno't download torrents at home: because my ISP blocked it (but its fine at my rented VPS)

freakkater wrote:

NEW TORRENTS ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0351-0360

Magnet | Torrent
TIME TO GET MY VPS CRACKING!!! 8-)
benjanyan
-
Topic Starter
freakkater
Information about downtimes beginning ~ 5:00 AM CEST
Due to an unknown issue in the latest fritzOS my router doesn't always connect properly to the DNS-service.
Resetting and reconfiguring didn't help at all.
Let's see what future brings... I wrote an email to AVM and the DNS-service, just to get this checked by them.

I hope this will not happen more often than once a monce, but be sure to check back about 12h later or write me a message here.
kingking9
I've been keeping these packs on my server for a while now. They push a reasonable amount of data ^.^
chong601

kingking9 wrote:

I've been keeping these packs on my server for a while now. They push a reasonable amount of data ^.^
This pretty much explains the weird 20 MB/s upload speed spike on my torrent client lel
MugendaiKamimoto
Can someone help me with this? Everytime I click on one of the trackers my browser will say, that the server isn't available. What do I do wrong?

After all it seems like the trackers are down and it wasn't an issue with my PC. ~.~
chong601
benjanyan
-
321jurgen
Can someone make a rss feed that automaticly let's you download the latest beatmap pack via your torrent client?
Topic Starter
freakkater
Sorry to announce some outages in the following days... but there is a nasty problem with my db and i have to kill some bits... size is way beyond 5GB. Size should be like 500MB, searching for problem in progress. stay tuned for more information!
benjanyan
-
chong601
So due to i broke something on my server, i might pause seeding the beatmap torrents from August 3 to reinstall the OS... hope there are enough seeders to contain it when i not seeding.... :o
Topic Starter
freakkater

benjanyan wrote:

321jurgen wrote:

Can someone make a rss feed that automaticly let's you download the latest beatmap pack via your torrent client?
The easy route would be to persuade freakkater or Hiramiya, I guess. The hard route would be to poll their torrent pages with something like FlexGet using the html plugin.

It's not like new beatmap pack... packs.. are out often anyway.
indeed i tried to build up a rss-feed, but i don't like the frameworks that provide them -.-' well maybe in the future.. added to request-list!

chong601 wrote:

So due to i broke something on my server, i might pause seeding the beatmap torrents from August 3 to reinstall the OS... hope there are enough seeders to contain it when i not seeding.... :o
there are about 600 unique seeders worldwide online throughout the whole day and about 1/10 is a seedbox-ip... it wouldn't cause all the torrents to stop downloading but for sure, it will loose a little of it's overall speed. 8-) kep it up after reinstalling please :!: :arrow: MANY THANKS!!!
chong601
UPDATE: I have started reinstalling my OS at my VPS now and expecting to have a huge download pull in 2-3 hours time.

freakkater wrote:

there are about 600 unique seeders worldwide online throughout the whole day and about 1/10 is a seedbox-ip... it wouldn't cause all the torrents to stop downloading but for sure, it will loose a little of it's overall speed. 8-) kep it up after reinstalling please :!: :arrow: MANY THANKS!!!
Great! 8D

UPDATE 2: Server is reinstalled and currently getting all the lost files back :D Will take at least a day to get it back to what used to be
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

UPDATE: I have started reinstalling my OS at my VPS now and expecting to have a huge download pull in 2-3 hours time.

freakkater wrote:

Great! 8D

UPDATE 2: Server is reinstalled and currently getting all the lost files back :D Will take at least a day to get it back to what used to be
:-D nice! 8-) *thumbs up*
chong601
currently planning to include all small beatmaps into my torrents ;)
(this would be a tough job since utorrent save location behaviour is really weird)

Edit: I have enabled FTP access to my server just in case that your torrents doesn't download at all (because of misconfigured settings or having shitty ISP)
Just go to ftp://chong601.no-ip.org or ftp://162.248.92.185 (just in case my hostname expired lel).
Recommended to use Filezilla Client (yeah it defeats the torrent purpose but just putting here for convenience if your torrent doesn't work)
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

currently planning to include all small beatmaps into my torrents ;)
(this would be a tough job since utorrent save location behaviour is really weird)

Edit: I have enabled FTP access to my server just in case that your torrents doesn't download at all (because of misconfigured settings or having shitty ISP)
Just go to ftp://chong601.no-ip.org or ftp://162.248.92.185 (just in case my hostname expired lel).
Recommended to use Filezilla Client (yeah it defeats the torrent purpose but just putting here for convenience if your torrent doesn't work)
well not completely... :idea: :arrow: you can add this to the tracker-list as a webseed... helps to save some time eventually...
chong601

freakkater wrote:

well not completely... :idea: :arrow: you can add this to the tracker-list as a webseed... helps to save some time eventually...
well BitTorrent and uTorrent doesn't support webseeding thru FTP :o
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

freakkater wrote:

well BitTorrent and uTorrent doesn't support webseeding thru FTP :o
ups... sorry, i have a scripted frontend where i can add some things that are in beta-stage... as like adding ftps to torrents... officially in beta test and maybe added to dunctionality in the next month/years, depending on amount of requests for it.
chong601
In the meantime, i have 2 torrent running together at the same time to do some testing... (Hope it works though :o)
-[ Kami ]-
Hello

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/235779

This link is Beatmap Packs 0001-0330 torrent

I hope advertising

I need torrent seeder
Topic Starter
freakkater
Salamat
Wowowow 1-330?? Thanks for doing that.
chong601

freakkater wrote:

Torrent:
osu! Beatmap Packs 0001-0330.rar.torrent

Magnet:
osu! Beatmap Packs 0001-0330.rar
need more disk space on my VPS D:
EDIT: i think i gonna pass :(
ThePooN
downloading and seeding with my seedbox all beatmap packs listed on your 1st post!
Topic Starter
freakkater
Domo arigato! Many Thanks! ~love to all seeders~
Klockwerk
Downloading and seeding myself, just wanted to say thanks so much!
chong601

MOAR LEECHERS PLES
chong601
VPS shutted down till Sep 3 for routine management
show more