NEW TORRENTS ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0321-0330

Magnet | Torrent

osu!mania Beatmap Pack 1+2
Magnet | Torrent

Taiko Beatmap Pack 1+2
Magnet | Torrent
Marcin
Hey, sorry for trouble, but I have done something wrong in packs (basically all of uploaded by me). Could you please reupload every one by me so people won't download with errors? Thanks.
Topic Starter
freakkater

Marcin wrote:

Hey, sorry for trouble, but I have done something wrong in packs (basically all of uploaded by me). Could you please reupload every one by me so people won't download with errors? Thanks.
since there is a CRC-checksum or hash-checksum within the torrent, there shouldn't be any problem for others!
if you still want to seed, just change the directory of download you use and let it load again.
Topic Starter
freakkater
Server up again and running safe now!
Problem1: A simple script in the backend which caused a flood on the database! SOLVED
Problem2: country-tracking was buggy SOLVED look here how nice this looks now --> http://kater.selfhost.me/stats
CLG Bonzai
When i download 60gb songs i must click in everyone? or i can copy this songs but where? in Songs folder is a lot of FOLDERS with songs, not only songs <help> sorry for bad english :3
Topic Starter
freakkater

CLG Bonzai wrote:

When i download 60gb songs i must click in everyone? or i can copy this songs but where? in Songs folder is a lot of FOLDERS with songs, not only songs <help> sorry for bad english :3
the data of your torrent is in .rar format. unpack it with "7zip" or "winrar" (google these two programs if you don't have them yet, you only need one of them). after unpacking you get many .osz files and these got into your song folder of osu. then start osu. osu will now check these files and that's all!
Aniitan
every single torrent from this page includes different songs right? if so, I will download & seed all.
Or should I just download the packs from 1 to 330?
Topic Starter
freakkater

Aniitan wrote:

every single torrent from this page includes different songs right? if so, I will download & seed all.
Or should I just download the packs from 1 to 330?
Every Song that is featured in Beatmap-Packs on the Beatmap-Pack-page here is in the torrents. hiramiya and me would be very proud to see someone new in the seeder-pool!
Topic Starter
freakkater

freakkater wrote:

NEW TORRENTS ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0331-0340

Magnet | Torrent

osu! Beatmap Packs 0321-0330
Magnet | Torrent

osu!mania Beatmap Pack 1+2
Magnet | Torrent

Taiko Beatmap Pack 1+2
Magnet | Torrent
Ushinro
I feel like seeding again so I'll be seeding for a bit. Unfortunately I have to re-download the packs :-/
Topic Starter
freakkater
15 Feb. 2014 // short changelog:
moving to the new flat went neat and clean... downtime was about 3 hours... sry for that... but now the server is in a save place and will work for you a good long time 8-)
impulse-
i will put the osu! standard one on my seedbox, to make sure everyone can download it 24/7
Topic Starter
freakkater
Cool! Thanks a lot!
Alyxia
Downloading and seeding for as long as i can. I have almost 6 megabytes per sec upload so i can crank out the data :p
Topic Starter
freakkater
ncie 8-)
iotRL
This thread deserves more attention, dealing with filehosts hasn't been fun since rapidshare.de died..

Will seed each megapack on tracker.hiramiya.me and kater.selfhost.me 24/7. For X months.
Topic Starter
freakkater
Downtime of 1,5 hours but now running smooth and safe within a case... look how beatiful this looks!
benjanyan
-
Topic Starter
freakkater

benjanyan wrote:

Thanks for setting this up. I remember how awkward it was to get hold of them all when I first started osu!

I've seeded some of the recent smaller packs on my VPS. I don't have the disk space on the VPS or at home for the larger ones unfortunately.

Some suggestions for your overview page, freakkater, if you're interested:
-Organise into beatmap pack order and sub categories
-Include the actual file sizes
-Having the name repeated 3 times makes it look too busy. :( What's wrong with the links just saying "torrent" and "magnet"?
o___O looks really a lot better!

http://kater.selfhost.me/osutor.php
benjanyan
-
Topic Starter
freakkater

freakkater wrote:

benjanyan wrote:

Thanks for setting this up. I remember how awkward it was to get hold of them all when I first started osu!

I've seeded some of the recent smaller packs on my VPS. I don't have the disk space on the VPS or at home for the larger ones unfortunately.

Some suggestions for your overview page, freakkater, if you're interested:
-Organise into beatmap pack order and sub categories
-Include the actual file sizes
-Having the name repeated 3 times makes it look too busy. :( What's wrong with the links just saying "torrent" and "magnet"?
o___O looks really a lot better!

http://kater.selfhost.me/osutor.php

benjanyan wrote:

That was quick. Looks good. :)
:arrow: added the filesizes 8-)
Eminent
Sheepsticks
Great stuff. Thanks! :D
n00byn4t3r
I added the 1-300 beatmap pack torrents to a 100Mbit server, should be seeding for at least a couple of months.
Topic Starter
freakkater
NEW TORRENTS ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0341-0350

Magnet | Torrent
benjanyan
-
Topic Starter
freakkater

benjanyan wrote:

Torrent link no work D:
sorry... miss-spelled the name of the torrent file... but its fixed now!

freakkater wrote:

NEW TORRENTS ONLINE!!!

Magnet | Torrent
Topic Starter
freakkater

n00byn4t3r wrote:

I added the 1-300 beatmap pack torrents to a 100Mbit server, should be seeding for at least a couple of months.
thanks a lot!!!
benjanyan
-
Topic Starter
freakkater

freakkater wrote:

NEW TORRENTS ONLINE!!!

Magnet | Torrent
Many Thanks!!
jemhuntr
umm the site is dead?

edit: nvm got the torrent from Hiramiya's site. Thanks for keeping up these torrents :3
Karuta-_old_1
I have not used the torrent but

do you need help in uploading? I have a spare cpu doing nothing at home
benjanyan
-
Topic Starter
freakkater

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

umm the site is dead?

edit: nvm got the torrent from Hiramiya's site. Thanks for keeping up these torrents :3
website is fully working.
ask your ISP to unblock access to "kater.selfhost.me" or try the cmd command "tracert kater.selfhost.me" to get an information about where it gets blocked

just for those who want to know what i mean with "tracert" check this out: http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/troubleshooter/traceroute.html
Ezoda
Well i jumped in to seed some packs from my server for you :) happy leeching
Topic Starter
freakkater

Ezoda wrote:

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

many thanks for your help to keep the seeds alive 8-D
chong601

freakkater wrote:

Ezoda wrote:

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

many thanks for your help to keep the seeds alive 8-D
I also interested in seeding the osu! beatmap torrents :D i have spare 1000 Mbps net to spend around with almost unlimited quota net (4 TB specifically)
Topic Starter
freakkater
whoaaa cool!
benjanyan
-
chong601
Torrents grabbed, will take some time to completely download all of it....

benjanyan wrote:

Ooo almost unlimited. Well they're hungry judging by my figures. ;) Halp lol :)
day 7 and i already used this much.... :(
show more