1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings

show more
posted

freakkater wrote:

acrox999 wrote:

#51315 from the packs of #201-#300 is broken (I'm not sure which pack).
#51963 from #201-#300 is also broken.
well maybe i can find the ones and update the maps, but this would result in a new torrent. we are actively seeding with about 30 people per pack and it would need about half a year to rebuild the same. thanks for mentioning this all and my advice to all others out here:
please load these two songs from osu.ppy.sh directly!
That's what I thought too, maybe you can put a notice panel or something on your tracker's website to notify them if there's any broken packs.
posted
just to confirm this, i hope these two maps are the ones you mean:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/51315
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/51963

if these two are the ones i will put up a message ;-) many thanks in advance!!
posted

freakkater wrote:

just to confirm this, i hope these two maps are the ones you mean:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/51315
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/51963

if these two are the ones i will put up a message ;-) many thanks in advance!!
I did another check and it seems that only #51963 (Mizuno Manami - REBORN -Dr.Minchi ni Aimashou-) is the only one that's broken.
CRC failed in 123.mp3
It's the only file that's broken in the pack. But it should be playable (did another check with the file itself, audio came out fine). I think there's no need for now. Sorry for the false alarm.

On the other hand, Metal Pack #1.torrent seems to be missing from your server. If there's anything else, I'll keep you posted.
posted
metal pack #1 will be up again within the next hour. sry to have you kept waiting, but sometimes sleep is needed!
posted

freakkater wrote:

metal pack #1 will be up again within the next hour. sry to have you kept waiting, but sometimes sleep is needed!
Ah, no, please take your time and rest well. I don't need it immediately as I have other packs still being downloaded.
posted
wow, nice job.
i'll keep seeding from my seedbox until i can. (speed: 1GB down and 300 MB up)
if u need help with seeding other torrents as well just message me, i've currently a lot of space on my server and i would love to help.
posted
NEW TORRENTS ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0321-0330

Magnet | Torrent

osu!mania Beatmap Pack 1+2
Magnet | Torrent

Taiko Beatmap Pack 1+2
Magnet | Torrent
posted
Hey, sorry for trouble, but I have done something wrong in packs (basically all of uploaded by me). Could you please reupload every one by me so people won't download with errors? Thanks.
posted

Marcin wrote:

Hey, sorry for trouble, but I have done something wrong in packs (basically all of uploaded by me). Could you please reupload every one by me so people won't download with errors? Thanks.
since there is a CRC-checksum or hash-checksum within the torrent, there shouldn't be any problem for others!
if you still want to seed, just change the directory of download you use and let it load again.
posted
Server up again and running safe now!
Problem1: A simple script in the backend which caused a flood on the database! SOLVED
Problem2: country-tracking was buggy SOLVED look here how nice this looks now --> http://kater.selfhost.me/stats
posted
When i download 60gb songs i must click in everyone? or i can copy this songs but where? in Songs folder is a lot of FOLDERS with songs, not only songs <help> sorry for bad english :3
posted

CLG Bonzai wrote:

When i download 60gb songs i must click in everyone? or i can copy this songs but where? in Songs folder is a lot of FOLDERS with songs, not only songs <help> sorry for bad english :3
the data of your torrent is in .rar format. unpack it with "7zip" or "winrar" (google these two programs if you don't have them yet, you only need one of them). after unpacking you get many .osz files and these got into your song folder of osu. then start osu. osu will now check these files and that's all!
posted
every single torrent from this page includes different songs right? if so, I will download & seed all.
Or should I just download the packs from 1 to 330?
posted

Aniitan wrote:

every single torrent from this page includes different songs right? if so, I will download & seed all.
Or should I just download the packs from 1 to 330?
Every Song that is featured in Beatmap-Packs on the Beatmap-Pack-page here is in the torrents. hiramiya and me would be very proud to see someone new in the seeder-pool!
posted

freakkater wrote:

NEW TORRENTS ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0331-0340

Magnet | Torrent

osu! Beatmap Packs 0321-0330
Magnet | Torrent

osu!mania Beatmap Pack 1+2
Magnet | Torrent

Taiko Beatmap Pack 1+2
Magnet | Torrent
posted
I feel like seeding again so I'll be seeding for a bit. Unfortunately I have to re-download the packs :-/
posted
15 Feb. 2014 // short changelog:
moving to the new flat went neat and clean... downtime was about 3 hours... sry for that... but now the server is in a save place and will work for you a good long time 8-)
posted
i will put the osu! standard one on my seedbox, to make sure everyone can download it 24/7
posted
Cool! Thanks a lot!
posted
Downloading and seeding for as long as i can. I have almost 6 megabytes per sec upload so i can crank out the data :p
show more
Please sign in to reply.