forum

Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
- Pandoro
whoops, failed :P fixed the link
tn5421
Is the site down for anyone else right now?
- Pandoro
Yep... If it's not coming back on i'll try to make a new one
Update: I'm setting up a temporary tracker atm
If the website won't come back on i would probably need help to create a new one cause i'm not good at doing things like that :P
tn5421
My friend has already set up a tracker on his machine.

The tracker url is as follows:

http://tracker.aww.moe:6969/announce

Edit: On the other hand this doesn't seem like a good idea.
- Pandoro
I have a dedicated machine that i can use as a tracker, but it's the first time that i try to do something like that and i'm just failing...
Can you ask your friend if he can setup a tracker on my machine?
- Pandoro
EDIT: Hiramiya's tracker is back up.

I'll leave my tracker and my website online just in case hiramiya's website goes down again.
Fixed the website with the torrents from hiramiya that i edited to add trackers.
PandoTracker website
tracker: http://pandotracker.me:6969/announce
Hiramiya
The tracker did go down for a little while but no one let me know so I didn't notice for a couple of days :( A friendly reminder to all that getting more PMs about this being broken is better than getting none and not knowing!

Now for some better news, I'm planning on increasing the redundancy of the tracker soon™ and also adding an extra couple of seeding nodes to the swarm to keep this going, the two latest minipacks (501-510 and 511-520) will be coming out later on today have now been checked and added to the site and "official" seed server, thanks - Pandoro for creating those

Also thanks to a couple of people who've mentioned my silly typo (pack 5000, that'll be the day..) which will be fixed later on too is also now corrected

As always, thanks to everyone who keeps seeding and supporting this :)
tn5421
I have all currently available packs available and seeding on my seedbox, and will continue to do so for quite some time. It is simply much easier to torrent these than it is to check the stupid box for every single pack on whatever file host osu uses now.

Edit: I am using the following tracker list for all osu! torrents:

LeonidasI
good idea actually
tn5421
If you put more than 2-3 trackers on a torrent it can negatively impact your per-torrent performance though. So backup trackers are ok, but try not to go over 2.
LazyLea
You should add a torrent for all approved beatmap packs!
- Pandoro

Nodebuck wrote:

You should add a torrent for all approved beatmap packs!
They already tried to do something like that in the past but then they removed all the theme packs from the torrent, i don't remember the reason.
So idk if it's going to be done.
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0521-0530 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Click here for the complete list.
Belley
I am the only who get error when i try to access to torrent site?
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
I need to use firefox and add a exception to say i understand the risk :(
- Pandoro

Belley wrote:

I am the only who get error when i try to access to torrent site?
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
I need to use firefox and add a exception to say i understand the risk :(
Same for me...
You can use my "website" to download the torrent files for now.. I already tried to write to Hiramiya but he's not replying
Anyway: "Website"
Hiramiya
Everything for the site is now working again - turns out that some updates I did a while ago knocked out a Python module that is used for renewing my SSL certificate which didn't become obvious until it didn't work :(

0521-0530 magnet link has been added to the site, no torrent file yet as I'm going to be updating them all.

All of the magnet links now contain three trackers that will be used from now on - see the announcement on the torrents page for the list of trackers :)

Also for those who do help seeding and keeping a full copy of the collection, I will soon™ be releasing a torrent containing my full folder structure of every beatmap pack - this will be re-released every so often to include the latest packs as they come out.
- Pandoro
Updated all the torrents with the new trackers that hira posted on his website.
Plus, new pack is ready for some seeding :P
Beatmap Pack 531-540
chong601
updated my server with the latest torrents (except - Pandoro's latest torrent because server timed out)
forgot to keep track of the torrent updates due to RL stuff
- Pandoro
Looks like is offline, I'll check what happened as soon as I'm home.
Back online.
[Peachy]
they seem offline again?
Where can i get some of these (maybe 400-latest)
- Pandoro
[Peachy]
oho, now theyre working, must have been something wierd my side :D thanks
- Pandoro
New torrent pack available! Beatmap Packs 541-550
Click here to download
Phenomz
Are there torrents for the beatmap packs of other modes? (Taiko, ctb, mania)
- Pandoro
New torrent pack available! Beatmap Packs 551-560
Click here to download
- Pandoro
New torrent pack available! Beatmap Packs 561-570
Click here to download
- Pandoro
Fixed the website :P
Now it's a cool website :D
https://pandotracker.me/
ThShadowm
thanks man i apreciate it because ive had a crappy internet right now
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0571-0580 released!
- Shikieiki -
thanks man....
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0581-0590 released!

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
chong601

- Pandoro wrote:

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
I can help with that, but it would be nice if the megapack layout remains the same like the previous releases:

tn5421

chong601 wrote:

- Pandoro wrote:

I can help with that, but it would be nice if the megapack layout remains the same like the previous releases:

Make sure I get sent a complete copy before you make it publicly available; I will seed it from home + from seedbox.

Also, out of curiosity, would there be any interest in condensing the first 5 megapacks into one superpack torrent?
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

Make sure I get sent a complete copy before you make it publicly available; I will seed it from home + from seedbox.

Also, out of curiosity, would there be any interest in condensing the first 5 megapacks into one superpack torrent?

If we create the new megapack it will end up using around 100gb for the seeders for a pack that is nearly useless.
You can just click 5 different magnets and you get the same result.

For the copy, I'll send you a pm as soon as I have it seeding.
tn5421
pandotracker.me has been unreachable for me for....well, several days now.

EDIT: 30 minutes after complaining, it comes up.
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

pandotracker.me has been unreachable for me for....well, several days now.

EDIT: 30 minutes after complaining, it comes up.
Got some issues in my home network where an access points pretends to be the dhcp server and disconnects everything with wrong IPs
Fixed today morning :P
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0591-0600 released!

Osu beatmap pack 0501-0600 released!
:arrow: If you download this pack, please, leave it seeding, we need as much help as possible :P

tn5421
I've noticed that I'm not seeding 501-600 as much as I'm seeding the middle packs.
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

I've noticed that I'm not seeding 501-600 as much as I'm seeding the middle packs.
Some people are still downloading the minipacks instead of the megapacks.
Anyway Happystick asked me to start a new thread and he pinned it, so from now on reply on this one
t/687910
Pituophis
301 - 400 isnt working for me
show more