forum

Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
chong601

Tronnic wrote:

Hello there, thanks for your great help & work! I will try to download all files tonight. I own a small server with 5 TB free traffic (and 100MBit/s Up/down) each month, I only use about 500GB traffic and the rest isn't used. I could host those files to seed them with my server. It's an Debian Box. I have no clue how this works but I guess I can figure it out. Do you think this might help the community?

If so just message me. ;) Thanks again.
as long you're seeding, you're helping it by ensuring that we have enough bandwidth to keep the download speed of the leechers in reasonable rates ;)
(also, i think i know what server host you're using)

edit: my seedbox is currently doing file hashing ops, so i'm not seeding for the next 2-3 days
tn5421
I'm also seeding the megapacks from my seedbox. I'll do what I can to help out ^~^
Hiramiya
And the next new pack is here, not long until the big one now!

Torrent: 481-490
Magnet links on the listings as always

Once again thanks to everyone who supports this by seeding, it is absolutely appreciated and anyone is more than welcome to help out however they can - but don't worry if you can't!
chong601

Hiramiya wrote:

And the next new pack is here, not long until the big one now!
Torrent: 481-490
Magnet links on the listings as always
Once again thanks to everyone who supports this by seeding, it is absolutely appreciated and anyone is more than welcome to help out however they can - but don't worry if you can't!

loads up to seedbox
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Nice thread. <3
tn5421
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from osu.hiramiya.me (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

https://osu.hiramiya.me/torrents.htm
Misericorde

tn5421 wrote:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from osu.hiramiya.me (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

https://osu.hiramiya.me/torrents.htm
= the website's certificate expired, but the torrent links are working fine.
Scribbler
Torrent links aren't working for me either :(
Hiramiya
Hello again all!

Apologies firstly for the certificate errors, it didn't renew correctly due to a config change, and my monitoring didn't tell me it expired >.>
Hopefully that's all fixed now, and won't be happening again!

Now, onto the good stuff, two new packs released today - the 491-500 minipack, and the 401-500 megapack, finally here!

Torrent: 491-500 | 401-500
Magnet links on the listings

An important note, especially for those of you helping to seed:
The format of megapacks has changed, rather than being one huge torrent with every beatmap pack in the folder, it now contains all of the minipack folders instead - shown below to make more sense

On windows

Or for those of you more accustomed to linux
officialkristv
Thank you for almost every osu beatmap o/
Forget me not
thanks a lot dude xd
- Pandoro
Seems like Hira is not that active, so i created a 501-510 pack
@Hiramiya i'm using your tracker so you can just add this to your website without creating a new torrent :P

EDIT: You can download all the torrent files from here: New webiste
Lincher
Great project!
Now I cal fill up all collections of missed beatmaps and such. ;)

By the way, there is pack 401-5000 at the 5th line of Megapacks.
bejewelled
Umm how do we open the torrent?
Endaris

Swegmec wrote:

Google is your friend.
- Pandoro

Swegmec wrote:

Not sure about what you mean with that..
To open a .torrent file you need a Torrent client. You can use utorrent or bittorrent (just 2 examples of them) or search torrent client on google.
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0511-0520 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Click here for the complete list.
potwur

- Pandoro wrote:

New pack!
Beatmap pack 511-520
Download from here: Beatmap pack 511-520
isnt it old link?
- Pandoro
whoops, failed :P fixed the link
tn5421
Is the site down for anyone else right now?
- Pandoro
Yep... If it's not coming back on i'll try to make a new one
Update: I'm setting up a temporary tracker atm
If the website won't come back on i would probably need help to create a new one cause i'm not good at doing things like that :P
tn5421
My friend has already set up a tracker on his machine.

The tracker url is as follows:

http://tracker.aww.moe:6969/announce

Edit: On the other hand this doesn't seem like a good idea.
- Pandoro
I have a dedicated machine that i can use as a tracker, but it's the first time that i try to do something like that and i'm just failing...
Can you ask your friend if he can setup a tracker on my machine?
- Pandoro
EDIT: Hiramiya's tracker is back up.

I'll leave my tracker and my website online just in case hiramiya's website goes down again.
Fixed the website with the torrents from hiramiya that i edited to add trackers.
PandoTracker website
tracker: http://pandotracker.me:6969/announce
Hiramiya
The tracker did go down for a little while but no one let me know so I didn't notice for a couple of days :( A friendly reminder to all that getting more PMs about this being broken is better than getting none and not knowing!

Now for some better news, I'm planning on increasing the redundancy of the tracker soon™ and also adding an extra couple of seeding nodes to the swarm to keep this going, the two latest minipacks (501-510 and 511-520) will be coming out later on today have now been checked and added to the site and "official" seed server, thanks - Pandoro for creating those

Also thanks to a couple of people who've mentioned my silly typo (pack 5000, that'll be the day..) which will be fixed later on too is also now corrected

As always, thanks to everyone who keeps seeding and supporting this :)
tn5421
I have all currently available packs available and seeding on my seedbox, and will continue to do so for quite some time. It is simply much easier to torrent these than it is to check the stupid box for every single pack on whatever file host osu uses now.

Edit: I am using the following tracker list for all osu! torrents:

LeonidasI
good idea actually
tn5421
If you put more than 2-3 trackers on a torrent it can negatively impact your per-torrent performance though. So backup trackers are ok, but try not to go over 2.
LazyLea
You should add a torrent for all approved beatmap packs!
- Pandoro

Nodebuck wrote:

You should add a torrent for all approved beatmap packs!
They already tried to do something like that in the past but then they removed all the theme packs from the torrent, i don't remember the reason.
So idk if it's going to be done.
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0521-0530 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
Belley
I am the only who get error when i try to access to torrent site?
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
I need to use firefox and add a exception to say i understand the risk :(
- Pandoro

Belley wrote:

I am the only who get error when i try to access to torrent site?
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
I need to use firefox and add a exception to say i understand the risk :(
Same for me...
You can use my "website" to download the torrent files for now.. I already tried to write to Hiramiya but he's not replying
Anyway: "Website"
Hiramiya
Everything for the site is now working again - turns out that some updates I did a while ago knocked out a Python module that is used for renewing my SSL certificate which didn't become obvious until it didn't work :(

0521-0530 magnet link has been added to the site, no torrent file yet as I'm going to be updating them all.

All of the magnet links now contain three trackers that will be used from now on - see the announcement on the torrents page for the list of trackers :)

Also for those who do help seeding and keeping a full copy of the collection, I will soon™ be releasing a torrent containing my full folder structure of every beatmap pack - this will be re-released every so often to include the latest packs as they come out.
- Pandoro
Updated all the torrents with the new trackers that hira posted on his website.
Plus, new pack is ready for some seeding :P
Beatmap Pack 531-540
chong601
updated my server with the latest torrents (except - Pandoro's latest torrent because server timed out)
forgot to keep track of the torrent updates due to RL stuff
- Pandoro
Looks like is offline, I'll check what happened as soon as I'm home.
Back online.
[Peachy]
they seem offline again?
Where can i get some of these (maybe 400-latest)
- Pandoro
[Peachy]
oho, now theyre working, must have been something wierd my side :D thanks
show more