chong601 wrote:

http://osu.yas-online.net/p#380
Its there just not the main site
cool idea but i get 502 Bad Gateway error
- Marco -
http://osu.yas-online.net/ looks offline, that's why :(
Topic Starter
freakkater

thats the issue, but they work on it so i think it will be done in a few days!

// edit1: site seems to work now again, but i don't know how long the download will take... maybe longer... site is a bit slow atm, may get better dunno...
chong601
probably due to bad connection to the main server, 502 error seldom occur unless if the destination isn't responding within the period (common on forwarders)
Topic Starter
freakkater
NEW TORRENT ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0371-0380
Magnet | Torrent
chong601
Magnet link is fine
Torrent link is broken :(
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

Magnet link is fine
Torrent link is broken :(
magnet working now
sayonara_sekai
thank you for all your hard work :oops:
chong601

freakkater wrote:

magnet working now
Its the torrent link that is broken (the 371-380)

phonics wrote:

thank you for all your hard work :oops:
Thanks! :D

Anyway, I am seeding 371-380 at full speed (after stealing those packs from the mirror site) so happy leeching :)

@freakkater: can you standardize the torrent naming (like the old ones?) Arranging them in my list would be easier :)
Topic Starter
freakkater
normal should be that the .torrent will try to download with the name "osu" and the magnet as it's packname.

sorry for putting the torrent with a wrong name here... missed the minus between the numbers...

checked my website for correct magnet links. i will not search in every old pagepart (e.g. quickrelocate-scripts for this forum) to be fully correct. but in future i will have a closer look!
Topic Starter
freakkater
ok now i try to change my website to a hoster that gives me port 80 access... somehow tracker is available but website is broken. server working without an error, localhost and in LAN everything works. will try a different router tomorrow... problems never end~ stay tuned. i know about the prob but i have no solution until now.
working again now. *hating ISP and DNS-provider now*
chong601
so i have broke my server again... and this gives me the chance to migrate from uTorrent 2.2.1 to qBittorrent 3.1.11

There will be intermittant connectivity issues while i will try to make it as optimized as how uTorrent was giving me 10+MB/s speed

EDIT: Its back up (less than 10mins ftw) but now all big torrent packs (100s, 200s and 300s) are under qBittorrent while 301+ packs are still under uTorrent for testing purposes
Topic Starter
freakkater
Subbie
Is there any ar9 beatmap packs available? It would be cool to have all ar9 maps x)
[Drug]
about 50GB off 1 TB uploaded on these <3

http://puu.sh/doaAP/54fc2c6907.png

Are there any specific packs low on seeders you guys want me to grab?

EDIT: I'm on a 10Gb/s line (about 1.25 GB/s), and have plenty of space on my box (within reason)
chong601

[Drug] wrote:

about 50GB off 1 TB uploaded on these <3

http://puu.sh/doaAP/54fc2c6907.png

Are there any specific packs low on seeders you guys want me to grab?

EDIT: I'm on a 10Gb/s line (about 1.25 GB/s), and have plenty of space on my box (within reason)
Beatmap Pack 0001-0200 please (I am the only seeder, the others seldom seed)
[Drug]

chong601 wrote:

Beatmap Pack 0001-0200 please (I am the only seeder, the others seldom seed)
Getting it now, people will have speeds like this on it soon.

http://puu.sh/do9W1/d4c32bbbc9.png
chong601

w00p w00p
i see what you did there (you broke my server with 35+ MB/s)
Verniy_Chan
Thanks.. for information
chong601
All torrents are now seeded at full rate (used to have a 10 MB/s limit on each torrent) since my current provider doubled the bandwidth quota (4 TB=>8 TB) to all new and existing customer
szcz4w
Hello. Someone can help me? I need m.link with 200-300/330 pack. Thanks in advance.
HUMAN_old_1
Thanks, very useful.
benjanyan
-
szcz4w

benjanyan wrote:

szcz4w wrote:

Hello. Someone can help me? I need m.link with 200-300/330 pack. Thanks in advance.
Most of them are on here: http://kater.selfhost.me/osutor.php
you have my gratitude thanks a lot
chong601
Due to my incompetence in managing my server, I have to reformat my server and consequently I have to redownload all the packs...
Will make some server go mad with my download speed :|

UPDATE: Server is back up
Imperf3kt
Regrettably, I must stop seeding.
It was fun while it lasted.
chong601

Imperf3kt wrote:

Regrettably, I must stop seeding.
It was fun while it lasted.
That's some awesome upload ratio o_o
benjanyan
-
chong601

benjanyan wrote:

Today was supposed to be bye-bye VPS day but Heart Internet gave me another month for free. I'd deleted everything so I have to re-download what I was seeding but woo, another half a TB of bandwidth usage for you guys.

After that, I won't be seeding though. It was excess space and bandwidth which I don't have on my new (significantly cheaper) VPS.
:(
its fine though, there's enough seeders for most small beatmap packs now (big beatmap packs are being handled by me)

EDIT:
@freakkater: is there any ETA on pack 381-390?
Topic Starter
freakkater
NEW TORRENT ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0381-0390
Magnet | Torrent
zwoots

Am I going to regret this guys?

Also if I stop seeding I'm sorry. It's for hard drive running out of space reasons if I do but I'll try to keep it seeding for as long as possible.
chong601

zwoots wrote:

Also if I stop seeding I'm sorry. It's for hard drive running out of space reasons if I do but I'll try to keep it seeding for as long as possible.
It might cause problems if you want to seed both the official beatmap pack and that but it depends you your current storage space.

Don't worry about unable to seed... There's still a few seeders with seedboxes and they can tank it (I have 300/300 Mbps effective bandwidth)
Topic Starter
freakkater
:!: :!: :!: :!: I WANT TO QUIT THIS! :!: :!: :!: :!:
yes, folks... i know i did a good thing long time now, but i hate how my preferred osu-mode (ctb) is developing. i haven't played a single map for about a month now due to the new star-rating... it's for peppys stars only, not for casual gamers anymore.
I'd be happy to send anyone willing to continue this all the full information on kater.selfhost.me (since it's a free dns account i have no problem with giving it away)!

Information i need of you to apply for my job and the data:
HTML/PHP knowledge?
Database Management (MySQL)?
are you able to run a server 24/7?
do you have a torrent client on your server (you have to build all torrents)?
upload speed?
zwoots

chong601 wrote:

zwoots wrote:

It might cause problems if you want to seed both the official beatmap pack and that but it depends you your current storage space.

Don't worry about unable to seed... There's still a few seeders with seedboxes and they can tank it (I have 300/300 Mbps effective bandwidth)
I was more talking about the quality of the beatmaps in the really early beatmap packs, actually.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you mean by 'official beatmap pack'?
chong601

freakkater wrote:

:!: :!: :!: :!: I WANT TO QUIT THIS! :!: :!: :!: :!:
yes, folks... i know i did a good thing long time now, but i hate how my preferred osu-mode (ctb) is developing. i haven't played a single map for about a month now due to the new star-rating... it's for peppys stars only, not for casual gamers anymore.
I'd be happy to send anyone willing to continue this all the full information on kater.selfhost.me (since it's a free dns account i have no problem with giving it away)!

Information i need of you to apply for my job and the data:
HTML/PHP knowledge?
Database Management (MySQL)?
are you able to run a server 24/7?
do you have a torrent client on your server (you have to build all torrents)?
upload speed?
:(
About the info:
HTML=yes, PHP=no
I know database but i don't know how to protect it xD (never actually done any website with database facing the internet)
Not really 24/7 but there's a weekly restart due to how Windows work (trying to make it monthly)
Yes of course (qBittorrent 3.1.11 custom built for speed)
100 Mbps guaranteed, burst up to 300 Mbps

zwoots wrote:

Anyway, I'm not sure what you mean by 'official beatmap pack'?
Official beatmap pack as in those packed by Marcin/DeathxShinigami
The 0001-0330 beatmap pack is repackaged in one big .rar file which is different to the small beatmap packs, big beatmap packs and 0001-0200,0001-0300 since those are individual packs, not repackaged ones
chong601
RIP beatmap torrents....
idk whether to write the whole webpage from scratch or just ask freakkater for the whole source code of the webpage and just dump it to my server...
Sins
beatmap torrents still works downloading 0-330 right now
benjanyan
-
chong601

benjanyan wrote:

There's always been another tracker and webpage with the packs on there. He just never posts in this thread. :P Just putting it out there...

http://tracker.hiramiya.me/

It's creating the torrents and initial seeding that needs attention.
But will (s)he updates the torrent links when someone (probably me) uploads a new pack?
If he did update, then probably I can start packing when the next beatmap pack released
(0391-0400, 0001-0400 and 0301-0400)

(I will do the packing based on the beatmap pack mirror site listing (http://osu.yas-online.net/))
Topic Starter
freakkater
Ezoda got the information about all necessary things and you may contact him to help him out
show more