forum

What software can I record osu game in full screen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
Fraps and Xfire can do it. There are more, but those are basically the best for fullscreen capture.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
I installed xfire, but who to record

give me steps please
awp
Pokebis

kokoroanime wrote:

I installed xfire, but who to record

give me steps please
Go to options > Video Tab and configure your options there.
Then when you have the game open press the hotkey(s) you have set up to record. Oh and make sure you're recording sound, it would be dumb to have an osu! video without sound.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Ok, how to set up to record beter?
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ochappy
Daru

ochappy wrote:

I personally don't like Xfire, with 10GB of ram,and a 512KB video card, it seems to bring my frame rate almost to 0 whenever I start to use it.

I use Fraps, no lag, no no frame rate reduction, just Torrent it.
What an odd hardware config you have there... The video card I think is a typo, but 10Gb RAM?

Anyway, I personally like CamStudio, as it's the only program that works for me without bringing my computer to a standstill. I can capture at 100fps with their lossless codec with no problems. The only issue you'll have is converting that codec into something like xvid, which will required quite a bit of twiddling around in Adobe Encore or VirtualDub, as well as a bunch of codecs.
Kitsunemimi

Daru wrote:

Anyway, I personally like CamStudio, as it's the only program that works for me without bringing my computer to a standstill. I can capture at 100fps with their lossless codec with no problems. The only issue you'll have is converting that codec into something like xvid, which will required quite a bit of twiddling around in Adobe Encore or VirtualDub, as well as a bunch of codecs.
I use CamStudio for recording non-gaming applications o.0 . I use FRAPS. It's more convenient, it lags less, and it takes screenshots. Plus it gives you your FPS which pretty much makes it awesome.