forum

i did it, i played the game where u click circles

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mega_sylveon75
Hehe, after all these years, I am finally playing the circle clicking game that always has been in my YouTube recommended section for the longest time. However, I felt like I could've been here a lot earlier (maybe as early as 2016), and I am quite jealous of all these things that I might have missed out. The reason why I only came to play now was because I wanted to start on a tablet, and I didn't want to develop any skill on a mouse. It only took me about 7 years to really think it through, and then, in mid-October, I bought the tablet (S620, but I wanted a Wacom 472 despite being a bit too expensive for me at the time).

So that's my backstory... and now, another story shall begin.

This pp rework was so crazy, I could've been a 6 digit within a few weeks since starting out. That didn't really happen, as I am still in the 1.4m range because of my cowardly behavior to put the NF mod on pretty much everything I play. This is including a song from Camellia that I like so much, I also sometimes abbreviate it as NF... (it is also my most played map for some reason)

Here's to a wonderful future of me and you playing the game of clicking circles...