forum

What's up Everyone?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KamiJar
Hello everyone I'm JarBen96! I've always wanted to play osu! but I never really got around to downloading it until yesterday. Although I'm currently a newb at this game I'm going to try my best to get better and eventually reach the top of the rankings. :D Oh, also this is my first time ever using a forum so I'm not really used to doing this sort of thing, but I hope to get along with everyone. :)
CsavarNat16
Hello, welcome to the forum! :)
I hope you enjoy your time here. ^^
Raiken-

JarBen96 wrote:

Hello everyone I'm JarBen96! I've always wanted to play osu! but I never really got around to downloading it until yesterday. Although I'm currently a newb at this game I'm going to try my best to get better and eventually reach the top of the rankings. :D Oh, also this is my first time ever using a forum so I'm not really used to doing this sort of thing, but I hope to get along with everyone. :)
Welcome to the Forum! Feel free to discuss anything with us, Enjoy your seat here!
HazeL

JarBen96 wrote:

hellllllllllllllloooooooooo!
enjoy. try playing MANIA too 8-)
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Zalaria
Hello there, and welcome to this wonderfully addictive game! :D *adds to friends* I would be happy to assist you if ya need anything ^^ See you around! ^w^
Topic Starter
KamiJar
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. ^_^ If I ever need help I'll know who to ask. :)
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forums~ :3