forum

How did YOU learn to read Ar 11 ? (Share the things that you did to impove at high AR)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Clumsii
a
- Virtu -
can you read ar10 comfortably?
WitherMite
idk that there are very many people who post on the forums who can actually read AR11
MrSparklepants
I can only play up to 5* AR11 (with some 6* passes like Horrible Kids Ar11). But the way I learned it was by just brute-forcing it on mcosu along with using gamma and using a very minimal skin (WWW skin)

However I can't do AR11 with HD, I can't do anything with HD. And I am by no means an Ar11 master, I just occasionally play it, mainly for leaderboards.
Topic Starter
Clumsii

- Virtu - wrote:

can you read ar10 comfortably?
Yes, I can acc maps with HDHR but when I try to play low ar maps with 3 mod it seems too fast(even if its less than ar10 Idk why its weird).I can also read EZ with HD.
\
Almost
A friend of mine learned just by spamming AR11s
Manishh
Play AR 11
R9bina
AR11 at 6 digits... lul. Just learn step by step : 1. AR 9.6-10. 2. AR 10-10.3 3. AR 10.3-10.6. There is only way to learn it in my opinion. And about AR11: I talked to some people who can read AR11 and each of them said that most of it is memorizing the map + u should able to sideread like 10.5-10.6 AR.
Topic Starter
Clumsii

WitherMite wrote:

idk that there are very many people who post on the forums who can actually read AR11
Sooo true,I've tried searching the forums for AR11 guides but its mostly from ppl who don't even set 3 mod scores.

R9bina wrote:

AR11 at 6 digits... lul. Just learn step by step : 1. AR 9.6-10. 2. AR 10-10.3 3. AR 10.3-10.6. There is only way to learn it in my opinion. And about AR11: I talked to some people who can read AR11 and each of them said that most of it is memorizing the map + u should able to sideread like 10.5-10.6 AR.
I dont know if that helps but I will try. I'm pretty sure that I can sightread 10.5 (not sure tho) but thanks for your time. I know 6 digits is too early to be reading ar11 but I just wanna know how people do it and the process
Lilyn
iryn get in here tf
IryN

Lilyn wrote:

iryn get in here tf
im here ._.

all i did was just play ar11 lol, learning shit in osu is simple, it's just a matter of playing whatever you want to play, more. It helps to have a high refresh rate monitor tho (but i don't really use one) and playing with gamma and a dt skin (rafis, boop etc.)

yeah i know, i don't set 3mod scores. But that's because I'm tryna derank and 3mod is a bit too hard for the amount of pp i gain from it so I'm not really trying to set 3mod plays, I'd rather just do some long nm or hr aim map :/
Topic Starter
Clumsii

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

iryn get in here tf
im here ._.

all i did was just play ar11 lol, learning shit in osu is simple, it's just a matter of playing whatever you want to play, more. It helps to have a high refresh rate monitor tho (but i don't really use one) and playing with gamma and a dt skin (rafis, boop etc.)

yeah i know, i don't set 3mod scores. But that's because I'm tryna derank and 3mod is a bit too hard for the amount of pp i gain from it so I'm not really trying to set 3mod plays, I'd rather just do some long nm or hr aim map :/
Thanks for the Advice! I watched your plays on youtube, You are really good !
Manishh

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

iryn get in here tf
im here ._.

I kinda disagree because if a 7digit wanna learn ar11 then would you tell him to play more ar11