forum

[Archived] HIghest Local Ranking Not Displaying On Song Tab

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bloodcalibur
The song selection screen where your highest personal rating is shown as a letter grade next to each song isn't showing my highest one. When I select the song it shows my S rank as #1 followed by the A rank performance but the song tab itself is only showing an "A" to the left of it instead of an "S". Is this a known issue? I looked around and couldn't find any similar posts.
Eeo
Can you get a screenshot?
Shohei Ohtani
Don't quote me on this, but if you had to force-close osu! for whatever reason, then it might have caused an issue with the local score saving. I know I've had this issue a few times.

However, because scoreboards are online, it'll save the score. However, since local scores are saved locally, they're susceptible to stuff like that.

Or if you used a different computer to get said score, then it won't appear. Probably not the issue, but worth mentioning I guess.
Naus
You most likely disconnected during the play or Bancho went down for a short time while you earned the S rank. Since the S was never submitted to the online ranking system it still reads that you have the A score. The S score exists locally in your scores, but it was never submitted. There is nothing you can really do about it other than earn the score again.
Abygall

Bloodcalibur wrote:

The song selection screen where your highest personal rating is shown as a letter grade next to each song isn't showing my highest one. When I select the song it shows my S rank as #1 followed by the A rank performance but the song tab itself is only showing an "A" to the left of it instead of an "S". Is this a known issue? I looked around and couldn't find any similar posts.
Because i think that you got a good score at song tab A,and rest of your scores.This isn't even a bug or something :) :) Hope that i helped you :D