forum

Problem with jumps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YouCMe
How do i do the cross jumps like in wahrheit and in airman??
Pawww_old
Practice.
Topic Starter
YouCMe
How do i actually ''practice'' it??
Pawww_old
You play.
Knarf
Retry millions times to get used to it.
Play more other songs to build up the relationship between your input to cursor movement.
GoldenWolf
1. You see the next circle
2. You move your cursor to the said circle
3. Once your cursor is on the circle, you clic/hit/tap it
4. Rinse and repeat
Hikaros

GoldenWolf wrote:

1. You see the next circle
2. You move your cursor to the said circle
3. Once your cursor is on the circle, you clic/hit/tap it
4. Rinse and repeat
Gigo
A good way would be to play these maps (Airman and Wahrheit) with Half Time so you can get used to the pattern and then play it on normal speed.
Lapis-
Serious answer? Just practice your aim by playing harder maps you cant normally pass, and eventually you'll have the capability to do those jumps!
Topic Starter
YouCMe
Playing wahrheit a tons of time counted??
Omgforz
Don't retry the same map over and over again, just play other maps on a similar difficulty level.

And btw, at your current state I wouldn't retry airman a thousand times since you will gain nothing from it except more advanced skills at throwing around your cursor and hoping it hits stuff. (which is a bad habit, don't do it)

Grasp the concept of jumping by yourself, learn how to play insanes and then jump (pun not intended) to insanes with constantly changing distance spacing.
Silverboxer
brenbread

Omgforz wrote:

Don't retry the same map over and over again, just play other maps on a similar difficulty level.
Topic Starter
YouCMe
the tip on the relax mod it really helps as i can hit the jumps(most of the time) much easier in relax mod, but half time really cripples me off as it makes the song 'boring' and make me did not want to hit the notes
puncia
Try to see the pattern as a lot of single different jumps and focus on each circle when you are about to aim them, then look at the next circle (since it's a "regular" pattern you should know where it is) and aim it. You should never skip any hitcircle because you can't reach it.