1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
posted
Played taiko for rank the whole day and my rank didn't went up D:
posted
Played Image Material for almost 2 hours and 90% of the times I failed in the second half of the song to that streamy part. Not being able to read AR10 properly didn't help me at all.

Wasn't even slightly frustrated afterwards. Getting my ability to re-play the same song for hours back, yay.
posted
I spend literally 3 hours trying to finish Infected Mushroom - The Pretender on Insane.
I got half way through it.

< scrub
posted
I joined the club of 1x100 players :`(

posted
Finally learning to play Taiko. :3
posted
I finally passed xi - ascension to heaven and my fingers hurt so much... ;_;
posted
Got Ranks in some Old Map and My PP got decreased... "Lost PP after get Ranked" Accomplishment awarded :(
posted
Lately, for some reason, my AR10 reading is improving a lot.
I almost passed several CRN maps whereas I could barely pass their intros last week.
posted
I just recently made my post count to 500. >.<
( Well this is my 500th post, excluding the subforums that doesn't count )
posted

Static Noise Bird wrote:

This amazing thing I'm quite proud of:
posted
ive finally S-ed this map \:D/

now my next goal is to fc it
posted
Got lvl up :)
posted
Reached #10 in my country. Though I fear I won't be there for long.
I'm taking a break after today so I'll probably play some more in the holidays december and by that time I'll have to work my position back!
posted

NightPhoenix wrote:

I spend literally 3 hours trying to finish Infected Mushroom - The Pretender on Insane.
I got half way through it.

< scrub
I haven't played that one, but if it's related to this Infected Mushroom - The Pretender then I totally feel your pain man, I totally feel you.
posted
Got my first 1st place on a song and held it for an hour until it was destroyed :P
posted
I logged in.
400 posts
posted
Resumed the mapping of my map and beat my highscore on End of Fight LV.20 in mania (94%, my precedent highscore was at 91%).
posted
2 new top3 acc tp scores
posted
got to top 10k rank in taiko
now time to reach 10k in CtB before ppv2 comes, so I can have my short-lived all-mode pseudo rank supremacy
show more