nope go away

Welcome^^
Raiken-
WhaleCum Welcome to the forum~
Topic Starter
Awoo-

Raiken45 wrote:

ITS YOU, I SAW YOU ON LIKE EVERY OTHER FORUM TOPIC I POSTED TODAY.
Raiken-

Shiroshu wrote:

Raiken45 wrote:

ITS YOU, I SAW YOU ON LIKE EVERY OTHER FORUM TOPIC I POSTED TODAY.
AH YES IT'S ME. IM KINDA ACTIVE BECAUSE IM NEW HERE. NOW LET'S STOP USING CAPSLOCK. Ups, just pressed that.
Ideolo
Welcome to the forums~ :D
As for psychological animes, I would recommend the over the top gory shows Elfen Lied and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.
They should do you some good.
AmberLynx
You shall receive my pleasant whale cum.
Topic Starter
Awoo-

Ideolo wrote:

As for psychological animes, I would recommend the over the top gory shows Elfen Lied and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.
Watched Elfen Lied and loved it, planning to watch higurashi along with Another. There shall be no pants left when I'm done watching those :cry:
Raiken-

Shiroshu wrote:

Ideolo wrote:

Watched Elfen Lied and loved it, planning to watch higurashi along with Another. There shall be no pants left when I'm done watching those :cry:
Gore lovers, I see. Try Psycho-Pass too, It's not as gore as Elfen Lied. But it's still interesting though.
Birdy
WHALE CUM IS MY LINE

Either way, whale cum :-)
Topic Starter
Awoo-
Watched Elfen Lied and loved it, planning to watch higurashi along with Another. There shall be no pants left when I'm done watching those :cry:[/quote]
Gore lovers, I see. Try Psycho-Pass too, It's not as gore as Elfen Lied. But it's still interesting though.[/quote]

Already did it was pretty good, Shōgo Makishima is my favorite anime character. :)
Raiken-

Shiroshu wrote:

Raiken45 wrote:

Gore lovers, I see. Try Psycho-Pass too, It's not as gore as Elfen Lied. But it's still interesting though.

Shiroshu wrote:

Already did it was pretty good, Shōgo Makishima is my favorite anime character. :)
Oya oya, That Sadistic White Haired Guy. He's annoying, but his act- is something.
Eeo
Welcome to the forums!

Psychological horror is my favourite genre as well. You'd probably really like Ghost Hound. Hell Girl has it's moments, but if you really like the genre, check it out. For less horrifying psychological thrillers, Death Note and Eden of the East are pretty good. My person favourite is Mushi Shi, but it's not psychological in the traditional sense. C:
Topic Starter
Awoo-

Pyrowarfare wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Psychological horror is my favourite genre as well. You'd probably really like Ghost Hound. Hell Girl has it's moments, but if you really like the genre, check it out. For less horrifying psychological thrillers, Death Note and Eden of the East are pretty good. My person favourite is Mushi Shi, but it's not psychological in the traditional sense. C:
Alright! I finished Mushishi very recently and loved its whole idea and concept. I'm also watching Death Note atm(trying not to rush it). I'll keep those two animes in mind.
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forums ~
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Oh yeah new page
Topic Starter
Awoo-

kookookook wrote:

Welcome to the forums!^^
Oh yeah new page
Haha, don't worry, I noticed :)
Francis
Welcome! Play more mouse, tablets are weak and expensive.
Would you like a cup or a bucket of my delicious and warm whale cum?
Topic Starter
Awoo-

Francis wrote:

Welcome! Play more mouse, tablets are weak and expensive.
Would you like a cup or a bucket of my delicious and warm whale cum?
Can't stop playing tablet >.>
and a whole ocean of it will do.
MMzz
Hi, enjoy the game and forums!

On a side note, I edited Whale Cum to Welcome. Please don't use profanity like that in your thread titles, regardless of how clever it is.
Foxtrot
>mfw whale cum is profanity
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Hi there~ :33
Jacqli

Hello
CsavarNat16
Welcome! :D
Raiken-
WhalecumWelcome to the Forum! Enjoy your time here~
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!