Total votes: 140
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: November 2021

ETIA. - Daisycutter by lemonguy
191 BPM, 1:57 | 4.44★, 4.79★, 5.14★, 5.47★, 5.81★

Captain's description (by Penguinosity):
lemon's instant tournament hit of ETIA.'s Daisycutter is here! This map was immediately picked up and used in multiple tournaments right when he uploaded it, and for good reason. Sometimes as a mapper, you get completely in tune with the song you're working with, and it's like everything clicks together. This is how I feel lemonguy was with this map.

At just under 2 minutes, this mid-level LN-control chart is incredibly engaging, and never makes it feel like a second of potential in this song was wasted. This map is first and foremost long-note biased like I just said, however there is a tasteful balance of rice mixed in which manages to both create more diversity in what you're reading, as well as bring a unique character to the map.

From the snappy 1/8-note rolls, to the slew of rice intermixed with walls of LN coordination, there's always something compelling happening with the pattern layering to make this map exactly what I think he was aiming for. Fun.

Great job to lemonguy as always, and make sure to vote for this fantastic map!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
huu
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.