forum

You may call me Dumie not dummy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dumie
i think i never got to introduce myself i think....so:
On this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Dumie.
this is definitely not stolen from V for Vendetta
kazumi-san95
Hi there! :)
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Birdy
What if I told you I'm going to call you dummy? Just kidding, welcome! I hope you'll have good times here, stuck with us.
Awoo-
Whale Cum, Dummy :D
Topic Starter
Dumie
haha i've actually been lurking in the dark for a long time already, i just havent posted that much or introduced myself xP
Yunia Anindya
hello! =w=