Are you currently in a relationship?

posted
Total Posts
519
show more
jackisgone

boat wrote:

not anymore

boys are jerks :-(
Q-Q not all boys
thedarkrogue
nope
silmarilen

boat wrote:

not anymore

boys are jerks :-(
i can confirm, i've met all boys on earth
boat
all boys are jerks

anyone who disagrees is obviously a boy and a jerk :-(
DaddyCoolVipper
girls are gay

#rekt
boat
#fitemeirl
Brian OA

boat wrote:

all boys are jerks

anyone who disagrees is obviously a boy and a jerk :-(
Guilty as charged

You have no idea how awesome it is to be a jerkface, especially to a girl

#malescum
Hika
guys im hurt idk my gender
Kaona
Yes.

feels good man 8-)
Hika

Kaona wrote:

Yes.

feels good man 8-)
Does it really? I'm in one too but snb doesn't like to be public about it.
Kyonko Hizara
I cry most days
Birdy

Hika wrote:

Does it really? I'm in one too but snb doesn't like to be public about it.
am i missing something here
Hika
are you denying me again??////////
Birdy
sensing a Lᴀᴜɢʜ, sᴄᴏʀɴғᴜʟʟʏ sᴏ, ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴɢʀᴇʟs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ PM ғᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! Vol. 2 if you keep going
Zeraph

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Hika wrote:

Does it really? I'm in one too but snb doesn't like to be public about it.
am i missing something here
SnB with a quality avatar. 10/10
makkura
no and never been in one

how do i interact with humans
Foxtrot

makkura wrote:

no and never been in one

how do i interact with humans
Hit them with a nailed bat.
skibblesx
Im in a relationship with pizza rolls
Mogsy
dude pizza rolls are mai waifu bak da fuk of
Niokin
people making fun of me at school because i refused to go out with a "hot" girl

3d life problems
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply