forum

how often do you play multiplayer?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nico-
i get it the most ppl like playing in solo but some people enjoy company, i only play multiplayer rarely too...
[j0shu4]
I play multis when my friends are all on (so close to never), but I usually quit out after a few maps since the skill gap is really big inbetween all my friends, which leads to stuff getting picked that I cant play at all. I almost never play in random multis, but seeing how o!RL exists, I might start doing that. Gives me more maps and some of the stuff it picks is pretty challenging for me.
Topic Starter
nico-

[j0shu4] wrote:

I play multis when my friends are all on (so close to never), but I usually quit out after a few maps since the skill gap is really big inbetween all my friends, which leads to stuff getting picked that I cant play at all. I almost never play in random multis, but seeing how o!RL exists, I might start doing that. Gives me more maps and some of the stuff it picks is pretty challenging for me.
whats o!RL? ;-;
[j0shu4]

king hammer wrote:

[j0shu4] wrote:

whats o!RL? ;-;
o!RL stands for osu! Ranked Lobbies. Its supposed to be an alternative ranking system (I guess) that has an elo-like system(?) I honestly dont understand it, but I figured out how to make multis with it and it gives me maps to play that I dont have lol. I can DM you an invite to their server if you want.
Topic Starter
nico-
oh thenks so mush but im fine wid regular multi :3
Beuto
I probably play multis like every second day or when someone from my friendslist is online so I can chill with them and get new maps ^^
Topic Starter
nico-

Beutoloth wrote:

I probably play multis like every second day or when someone from my friendslist is online so I can chill with them and get new maps ^^

I noticed both of us started playing in sep 2019 ;-;
Beuto

king hammer wrote:

Beutoloth wrote:

I noticed both of started playing in sep 2019 ;-;
insane
Manishh
I want valorant team
Apraxye
Rarely ever play multi. Only when a friend invites do I join a lobby
Topic Starter
nico-

manishmathur wrote:

I want valorant team
i tried playing valorant once
i realized fps ain't my thing, so i mostly play rhythm games now :3
Patatitta
twice a month or so
-Andrei-
when im bored
Helfy0
Sometimes
yarWe
like once every 3 sessions if you're talking about osu
Golden
I play multiplayer only if I play with friends.
Kolmas
unless someone invite me basically never
Noob
I don't play multi nowadays
Vaizex
not that often but i should
Topic Starter
nico-

Vaizex wrote:

not that often but i should

well you can try
VOS Laika
almost never
Topic Starter
nico-

VOS Laika wrote:

almost never
:o i just saw your post in the hidden artist thread and here we are :3
Ivy Charlotte
I played sometimes, it was fun, but at first, when I started playing, they put very difficult songs and it wasn’t so fun for me, but then I learned to play and it got better and I got to have fun.... nowadays almost never :(
show more