1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. Community Voice

Will you place an order for a sticker set?

I will buy a variety set (Option 1)
35.04% 205
I will buy osu! logo stickers (Option 2)
40.17% 235
Not interested (please explain if you have a reason)
24.79% 145
Total votes: 585
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
Good to hear that! Thanks peppy.
posted
I would definitely want most awesome ani,me stickers if it does[/color] its awesome
:o
anything but here
posted
i would really like these stickers ^__^ link looks so cute with the osu logo in his hands
posted
Nice idea and sweet logos but 10-12$ for a sticker is in my opinion way to expensive :c
posted
If you get support included it could be a very nice idea tho :D
posted
I like quality products.
posted
what's a dank meme?
posted
This looks great
posted
I'd love to have a bunch of simple round osu! logo stickers, but that price seems kinda high for a few sticky pieces of paper, you know? I'd probably still buy some, though. After all, I bought the jacket... Everyone thinks it's an Ohio state University jacket, though! :,D Luckily if people ask me about it on my iPhone 4, I can just boot up osu!Stream and show them what it is. You need more DLC for that, by the way! I've almost cleared all the songs on Expert! Those darn Shiki ones are tough...
posted
so what do we do now if we buy stickers and other stuff??? where the shop??? :D
posted
Take my money.

I'm also interested in the iPhone sticker. If available for my model I'll buy one.
posted
I selected not interested since I am not a fan of stickers
posted
iPhone + desk stickers.

yeaaaaaaah
posted

Makar wrote:

I selected not interested since I am not a fan of stickers
Same here. I usually do not know where to apply them.
I am a fan of cases and attachments for cell phones and hand held consoles tho
posted
I would like a set of hitcircle stickers that go from 1 to 9. In addition to using them to decorate, you could also use them to label things like binders, or to hide them around your house and make people find all 9 stickers before telling them where the bathroom is.
posted

SapphireGhost wrote:

I would like a set of hitcircle stickers that go from 1 to 9. In addition to using them to decorate, you could also use them to label things like binders, or to hide them around your house and make people find all 9 stickers before telling them where the bathroom is.
HAHAHAHAHAH THATS GREAT

Though I'd use my stickers just for phone/wallet/laptop decoration.
posted

SapphireGhost wrote:

You're always genius, aren't you?

I want taiko don stickers, however they likely exist SOMEWHERE.
posted
Ive been waiting for osu stickers to arrive for a week, i ordered them from zazzle, now this :(
posted
hitcircle stickers would be so cute on my school stuff wwwwwwwwwwwwww
posted
I'm interested, but I'm not going to buy anything because I don't have money haha
show more