1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. Community Voice

Will you place an order for a sticker set?

I will buy a variety set (Option 1)
35.04% 205
I will buy osu! logo stickers (Option 2)
40.17% 235
Not interested (please explain if you have a reason)
24.79% 145
Total votes: 585
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
I'd totally get one of these to put it on my tablet :P
posted
For what it's worth, I've already ordered the first batch of osu!-logo-only stickers, but keep the poll votes going :).
posted
I am not the kind of person that put stickers everywhere to show to the world he likes something, so no, I am not interested.

But if I have to buy a set, it would be the second one. Original logo is the best.
posted
i like the designs a lot =O but not that much into stickers lol
posted
Logos for sure. I'd also love a small osu! sticker for the back of my phone!
posted
I don't care either way. I'd spam the sets and just sticker the crap out of everything.

Purchase $60 of stickers... Cover work folder entirely.
posted
Is it possible to create Galaxy S4 cases? Please, not just iPhone. :P
posted
I'll definitely look into more options for smartphone cases and such. Definitely an area I'd like to go into more :).
posted
Good to hear that! Thanks peppy.
posted
I would definitely want most awesome ani,me stickers if it does[/color] its awesome
:o
anything but here
posted
i would really like these stickers ^__^ link looks so cute with the osu logo in his hands
posted
Nice idea and sweet logos but 10-12$ for a sticker is in my opinion way to expensive :c
posted
If you get support included it could be a very nice idea tho :D
posted
I like quality products.
posted
what's a dank meme?
posted
This looks great
posted
I'd love to have a bunch of simple round osu! logo stickers, but that price seems kinda high for a few sticky pieces of paper, you know? I'd probably still buy some, though. After all, I bought the jacket... Everyone thinks it's an Ohio state University jacket, though! :,D Luckily if people ask me about it on my iPhone 4, I can just boot up osu!Stream and show them what it is. You need more DLC for that, by the way! I've almost cleared all the songs on Expert! Those darn Shiki ones are tough...
posted
so what do we do now if we buy stickers and other stuff??? where the shop??? :D
posted
Take my money.

I'm also interested in the iPhone sticker. If available for my model I'll buy one.
posted
I selected not interested since I am not a fan of stickers
show more