forum

[invalid] [minor] Hit error score graph senseless on big resolution.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Archangel Tirael
When you play at a high resolution, hit error score graph is relatively very small in relation to other objects and so it is not evident. The player will have much to divert their attention to see it. It is also possible that it will be even more unreadable at a high density screens.
Propose to do so that when the resolution is changed in proportion to the size of the score graph changed.
Thanks in advance. ;)
Dexus
Actively watching it while you play isn't really a smart thing to do. It's more effective to watch it while looking at replays or spectating.

I agree however that it should be enlargeable. Also having it be much wider would allow for more precise readings.
Lach
I think the width matches the OD window, so being able to make it just wider may not be a good idea. Scale however, would be nice. Sounds more like a feature request than a :technical: problem though.
Dexus
I think the scale of colors to the bar is what shows the OD. I don't think it actually changes size.
Making it wider would show a bigger difference as to how much the OD is affecting it or at least make it more noticeable.
Lach

A flat out scale would probably be a better option

btw what happened to your lewd avatar i liked it
Dexus

Lach wrote:

A flat out scale would probably be a better option
How would you propose this scale work?

This avatar is lewd too, it's from a H-doujin
Makar
This isn't a bug, but more of a feature request. I have made a thread related to the size here t/146570/start=0 so please migrate there for discussion on making it more visible.