forum

HTT - Azusa Nakano [osu + CTB char] v1.2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
3GidiZ

Oh look, another HTT skin, huh? If you expect to see another skin with Mio in the center of spotlight, you're very wrong. This skin is focused only on cute Azunyan. Other HTT girls only appear on the rare countdowns :D Also, as this skin is my very first one I'd realy like to hear your opinions :)

About skin: Skin is only for standart osu! with Catch the Beat character. All of the pictures are 1366x768 so the skin is more oriented for widescreen players. I also made menu_background but as I'm not a supporter I couldn't test it so I'd like to hear your opinions on this too :D

A little advice - don't fail to get to fail screen >.<

Download links:
HTT Azusa Nakano v1.2 - Dropbox
HTT Azusa Nakano v1.2 - Mediafire

Change notes

HTT Azusa Nakano v1.1
1.) Changed menu-background from png to jpeg. *Thanks Will3x for spotting this xD*
2.) Changed hitcircle. Say hi to Ton-chan!
3.) Recolored reversearrow, spinner-rpm and spinner-approachcircle. *Previous ones were default*
4.) Added red cursortrail just in case if you wouldnt like current blue one ^^ *Can be found in Additional parts folder*

HTT Azusa Nakano v1.2
1.) Ryuuta was horizontaly flipped. *Thanks Aka for spotting this*
2.) Changed hit parts to new ones.
Will3x
why aren't the continue / retry / back to menu text centered?
also it's probably just me but I keep thinking of Java when I see those mugs.. xD

anyways nice skin! I LOVE the scorebar. downloading-
Topic Starter
3GidiZ

Will3x wrote:

why aren't the continue / retry / back to menu text centered?
also it's probably just me but I keep thinking of Java when I see those mugs.. xD

anyways nice skin! I LOVE the scorebar. downloading-
Well, those kinda are centered :D Look, there's Azusa on the right side of those buttons :D

And thanks!
AmberLynx
Very cute. Nicely done! ^^

but where's Ton-chan ;-;
Will3x
also, menu-background should be a JPEG
Topic Starter
3GidiZ

Will3x wrote:

also, menu-background should be a JPEG
Done. Man, how did I forgot about this xD

salted_nuts wrote:

but where's Ton-chan ;-;
Well then, I present you the Ton-chan hitcircle :D Hope you like it (see change notes)
Aka
aaah, your ryuuta needs a horizontal flip! azunyan should look to the right side, then while playing you will see her moving correctly ><like mine http://puu.sh/3Rw27.png

here you are >: http://puu.sh/3Rwjp.png
Abygall
Hey,you should make a version of Tsumugi too!She have always some sweets at her ,so wouldn't be so hard to make it,right?
I love this skin! :)
Topic Starter
3GidiZ

Abygall wrote:

Hey,you should make a version of Tsumugi too!She have always some sweets at her ,so wouldn't be so hard to make it,right?
Thanks! And I'll see if I will have more free time I'll try to do something with Tsumugi :D
Green_Blue_old

3GidiZ wrote:

Abygall wrote:

Thanks! And I'll see if I will have more free time I'll try to do something with Tsumugi :D
Yeah i agree. I luv Mugi XDD. Will wait for that skin~
Nyanilated
Well done thanks!
Topic Starter
3GidiZ

Nyanilated wrote:

Well done thanks!
Thank you! :) If there's nothing else that's wrong with this skin then I'll update it for the last time once I'm done with Mugi-chan'
s skin :)
MeadaKazuya
When i was looking at the skin HTT Song went off playing lol
Topic Starter
3GidiZ
I was realy busy with my life so after 3 months I finished updating this skin. Updated download links and added change notes =) (Yeah, not much was changed but still :D)
TeH MILKDUD
Topic Starter
3GidiZ

TeH MILKDUD wrote:

Menu background looks nice :3
http://oi43.tinypic.com/1672hpc.jpg
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2l0rk8.jpg

Thanks! I added these pictures to 1st post! Finally someone posted these :D
NovemDuplicare
excause me
if the menu background still does not change
what is wrong ?

Topic Starter
3GidiZ

NovemDuplicare wrote:

excause me
if the menu background still does not change
what is wrong ?

menu background option is only for supporters :) If you're not supporter background won't change :)
deadbeat
i'm so late \:D/
feels kinda weird having just the fruit ryuuta and nothing else. maybe make the fruit ryuuta and extra add-on download option, or skin some CtB?
-Jp_old
great skin!
not really disturbing, and most importantly, love the home page background >.<