forum

Progression

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Embroze
Hey guys, I started playing this amazing game about 3 days ago. I wanted your opinion on my progress, I do absolutely enjoy the game for it's insane addictiveness but I also want to be good. I average about 85% or higher and on a decently long song I average about 1 million score. I can play 4 and a half star maps already. Also any tips for doing that seemingly impossible(I know it isn't) jump from 4.5 to 5 star would me immensely appreciated.

The reason I made this is because typically I think I'm good at a game but just end up being completely horrible lol

Thanks! :P
Kareov
aha? ;)
Foxtrot

Kareov wrote:

aha? ;)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/23058
Naus
Insane maps tend to me much more difficult than 4.5 star maps. The jump to those maps will be a bit rough. I would suggest aiming for 95% + on lower difficulty maps before moving up in difficulty. Accuracy pretty much means everything. As far as tips go, all you can do is play and practice to get better.
Topic Starter
Embroze
Also thought I might add, I'm horrible at spinmers and I play with a mouse, my mouse tends to go everywhere. Any hand controlling tips?
Chung

Embroze wrote:

Also thought I might add, I'm horrible at spinmers and I play with a mouse, my mouse tends to go everywhere. Any hand controlling tips?
You could try lowering sensitivity, and try to spin as close to the center as you can. Playing with mouse is fine. If you want to progress accuracy, play songs you are comfortable with and really focus on the notes. Try to get at least 97% on songs you are good at. If you want to improve your speed and reading ability, play songs that you can almost or can just barely pass.
Topic Starter
Embroze
Thx for the tips everyone so far. More tips would be cool too, every knows something that someone else doesn't right? I current play on 1000 dpi, considered 800, think I'll try it out
Oinari-sama

Dulcet wrote:

Kareov wrote:

aha? ;)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/23058
oho?
420Guy
You are not bad for the beginning, but you are good when you can FC Insane.
Birdy

Embroze wrote:

3 days ago

Embroze wrote:

I also want to be good
AHHAHAHA

start training, it will take about 2 years

good luck
dNextGen
thinking about progression in this game is frustrating