01:47:170 (2)- haed of slider .. I recommend to use soft-hitfinish here // Umm it's a custom sound, and I don't it fits here nicely.
sorry .. I can't find any pproblem in this diff
00:31:589 (3)- move this slider to middle of stage (x:368 y:184) // Fixed
00:42:752 (3,4)- make it more flow it's will be better // Fixed
00:52:287 (1)- can you put this slider over this note ? 00:50:193 (3)- // It doesn't affect in game imo.
01:08:100 (3)- make it more flow // This is fine imo.
01:36:938 (2)- make this slider for beautiful curve // Not sure about your intention. Improved shape anyways.
01:47:170 (5)- haed of slider .. I recommend to use soft-hitfinish here // Same as Easy.
00:25:542 (1)- I recommend to delete drum-hitclap this note // Sorry, I think it fits the song nicely.
00:55:310 (1)- ^
01:25:077 (1)- ^
01:24:380 (1)- delete a NC ? // Deleted
01:47:403 (1)- I recommend to delete drum-hitclap this note
01:50:891 (7)- I recommend replace the note at this time and add soft-hitclap here // Following the vocal here.
01:54:845 (1)- I recommend to delete drum-hitclap this note
01:58:566 (1)- ^
02:17:170 (1)- ^
02:32:054 (1)- ^
sorry ... your map is so Perfect ; w ;
I can't find more problem here
good luck go for rank ! >w<
Thanks for modding guys :3
Priti wrote:Woopsy it's m4m
Sorry if the mod is too short, I really don't understand this type of mapping that well.
Some tips to curving 4 point sliders better (Pointed too many of these things in this mod):
- Adding a fifth point right at the center makes the whole curve change, most of the time for the best if it's currently too flat.
- Obviously, moving the second and third points further to their direction.
- Making a whole new curve and lying to everyone that it's the same one but curvier.
// Firstly, I want to point out the slider you are suggesting and what I'm currently using are different curve sliders. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1255562 As you can figure out in the photo, the are apparently different, and I want to use smooth slider for this one since I prefer 5 points or more sliders for longer sliders.
- Change the combo colors you unoriginal boob :---------) // Why D: (Does it feel too Natteke?)
- Lower the volume when you use the echoing clap sample, It's a bit too loud atm. // Idk I think it is not the loud :#
- 00:05:542 (4,5) - Strange looks, making 5 curvier so it turns into a blanket might be the safest thing to do. // This is a flow breaker, but ironically I feel it flows well.
- 00:09:263 (5) - Looks pretty awkward due to the rotation, try a different shape that is flatter? // I think this flows the best with (6).
- 00:12:287 (3) - Turn off grid snap and relocate this so it perfectly covers the tail of 1. // Fixed
- 00:36:007 (9) - Again, turn off grid snap so you can perfectly cover it. // Fixed
- 00:42:054 (3) - Looks a bit too flat, try a curvier curve.
- 01:06:240 (6) - Looks strange, try a flatter shape and rotate it a bit anti-clockwise. // Fixed abit.
- 01:26:705 (3) - Moar curvez
- 01:42:287 (5) - ^
- 02:07:170 (2) - Try to make the first half rounder so the blanket is nicer. // Done
- 02:26:473 (4) - Move 1 tick forward, follows the vocals much better and plays better // I think the current way sounds better..
- 02:30:193 (5) - Moar curvezzz
- 00:09:961 (5) - Looks awkward as fluff, Try to make it a bit less round and thus have the straight part a bit longer. // Fixed
- 00:12:287 (3) - This is almost as flat as a 9 year old white girl, make it curvier~ // I like 9 year-old girl.
- 00:13:682 (5) - ^
- 00:22:519 (1) - Put the last point a few grids higher, makes it look nicer imo. // Fixed
- 00:29:496 - Add a circle? // I think I've mapped mostly with instruments. Not adding for now
- 00:40:426 (6) - Move the third point a few grids to the right so its symmetrical or just closer to being. // Umm this part was changed in another way.
- 00:42:752 (3) - Adding a point between the first and the second could be nice to create a cool sideways moustache slider. // Created
- 00:46:473 (1,2) - Manually put 1 a grid down and to the right to prevent ugly Stack Leniency shananigans. // Maybe you were meaning (1) only? Well but I'd prefer how osu is.
- 00:47:403 (3,4) - Same but a grid up and to the right.
- 00:52:287 (1) - Too round imo, move the third point a bit more down and to the right. // Fixed
- 01:08:100 (3) - Moar and better angle curvezzz
- 01:45:310 (2,3) - Manually unstack because hurr durr stack leniency.
- 02:00:891 (3) - Try a symmetrical curve, this is a bit strange. // Fixed
- 02:02:984 (1) - Why not a simple 3-point? ._. // I don't know, I forgot ;_ Maybe I wanted a lenier flow.
- 02:13:217 (2,3) - Imperfect blanket. // This wasn't a blanket pattern, but fixed.
- 02:29:961 (2,3) - Manually unstack ksjdcnxknzx
- 02:31:124 (4,5) - ^
- 00:19:728 (2) - Are these whistles intentionally there? you didn't use them like that anywhere else. // 00:24:147 Yeah, it's intentional.
- 00:23:449 (2) - Symmetrical curve pls. // If you meant the fourth point, changed.
- 00:26:240 (1) - 2flat4life
- 00:33:914 (1) - Try to make the first half a bit less curvy, looks too round imo. // Fixed
- 01:52:752 (2) - Perfectly straight sliders give me a small heart attack, maybe rotate it a bit or just use a different shape? would look better imo. // Gave a small curve to save you.
- 02:23:449 (3) - Again, extremely flat curve, whyyyy